Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 3XL Hoodies?
    By Justin in forum Clothing
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-08-2014, 11:26 AM
  2. Hoodies
    By theTbird in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-07-2014, 10:57 PM
  3. hoodies
    By bigj2552 in forum Clothing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26-09-2012, 01:07 PM
  4. Hoodies
    By bassqee in forum Clothing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19-06-2012, 04:18 PM
  5. Kids zip hoodies
    By Kaz in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 24-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post

Paul these prices are quite normal for the qtys talked about, the cost is in the shipping/importing, obviously when you import directly its normally in case qtys 144 same colour same size etc, thats where you wholesaler comes in, allowing you better prices for smaller qtys
    maybe... I am not in to polyester clothing so dont know... but I compared this price to FOTL premium hoodies that you can have in this country for under the tenner incl tax.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and a FOTL cotton t shirt is about £1.20 and a dye sub polyester one is £3.75 or so, so you can see there is a difference between teh two materials just on t shirts
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I always thought is coz the production volume. cotton is used more thats why is cheaper. Polyester is lower volume so is more dear. I must be wrong then

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    might well be why, you see far more people in cotton than polyester - when you said a FOTL hoodie was a tenner, i thought you were comparing apples with pears - ie cotton from FOTL with polyester from india - for a price comparison surely you need to compare the same material/product not just product ??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    :) I know what you say Laura :) Butmy intention was to compare well know brand as fotl with some unknown garment. not polyester to cotton as I know cotton is cheaer. I was thinking if you have unbranded polyester hoodie and branded cotton one the unbranded would be at least this same price as cotton one. or less. does it make sens??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes it does paul :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had one of the sub hoodies arrived from BMS today and it certainly feels really nice, i'm keeping this one but my 2 teenage boys now want one with a design of their own put on. Will let you all know how it prints/wears and washes etc.