Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Time for a moan!
    By Dave271069 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 08:59 PM
  2. it nearly xmas time
    By bigj2552 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 06:08 PM
  3. time,
    By jennywren in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-09-2012, 05:14 PM
  4. Time
    By ianwaldron in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-06-2011, 04:45 PM
  5. MUG time!! and HELLO!
    By hooperjaws in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately fakenham is a 150mile round trip! But thanks for the tip.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmmmm wonders what part of nfk your from then :~

i'm near beccles just into norfolk i wanted to move back to suffolk but this was as close as we could get lol
    we live on a boat so our side of the river is norfolk and the other is suffolk lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keeping you and your customers safe, 240v & 110v

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh luvely. Im from Yarmouth originally, but now actually live not far from you, in North Suffolk (Lowestoft). Its about sixty miles to fakenham I think, so upon reflection its about 120 mile round trip - still far far too far! I work a bit father south, in Halesworth so I must have had my "halesworth" head on when I overestimated earlier.. lol If I still lived in Norwich, like i did a few years back, the trip would have been more do-able.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was brought up in nch and the wifey works in low lol

we'll have to meet up at some point :)
    i'm sited down at waveney river centre

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    best thing about going to listerwood is the chocolate factory in fakenham, now sited inside aldiss (not aldi lol) and makes any trip to that part of the world worthwhile - yum yum
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohh I likes the waveney river center, me and the wife hired one of the log cabins this feb, for a bit of a getaway that was "local", first time out of the house with our new baby so didnt want to travel far.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so regarding the original chat, ive spent another 1.99 on another silicon mat (I am still working on how to make my own cheapie mug wraps) which now bring the whole cost to £163.13 The place where I work has mentioned that they are gonna get some mugs done "in ASDA" for the school leavers this year, and I mentioned that I might be able knock them out, so they have given me a photo of the building and Im gonna show them Monday how they come out (having not seen ASDA's mugs I dont know how my mug will compare regarding quality). Anyway, it was another opportunity to play with settings and waste yet another blank mug ho ho!! Heres the picture. I managed to get a little of the text smudged unfortunately (think it might had been a fumble when taping on the transfer paper - advise please everybody - how long do you wait after printing on the paper before attempting to stick it to the mug? Well here are the photos; the first photo tries to show the color match between monitor screen and the mug. Whilst the mug is in focus, unfortnately the monitor screen isnt, as it is further away, but I think ive done well (considering my cheapo setup!!) getting the colours fairly close. The second photo shows my errors, there is slight fading near the top and the text has a bit of black overspill. In the third photo I am trying to show how close I can get to the handle, and this side of the mug came out quite well I thought, you can see lots of detail, such as in the bushes and steps. Your criticims and feedback and ideas IMG_6267.jpgIMG_6266.jpgIMG_6269.jpgplease!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason this website decided to upload image 2 first, so the order of the photos is now 2, 1, 3 (if that makes sense?)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the picture came out ok but as you say the text is smudged well done :)
    esp for doing it so cheaply :~