Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sublimation Mug Boxes / Custom printed boxes
    By Benn81 in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-04-2014, 02:23 PM
  2. Sold 200 Smashproof Mug Boxes
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-02-2013, 09:31 PM
  3. Mug boxes
    By kezza99 in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

new smashproof mug boxes and more...

If some of you never recieved email from Steve from Subli.co.uk (use to be Subli Supplies) then here it is:

Dear Customer,

It's Steve here, from Subli.co.uk. This is the first time I am getting in touch since Nicci and Mark sent their introductory email explaining what is happening. In case you didn't see this email, please see : http://www.subli.co.uk/2011/06/what-...ubli-supplies/

Just a very quick email today, mainly to introduce the new lower prices on the smash proof shipping boxes / gift boxes. Just 30p each, and they save on having to stock gift boxes also, as they double up as both shipping boxes & as gift boxes. We guarantee them against breakages, and I will email you in a few days with a video showing mugs in the boxes being launched from 15 - 20 feet up and surviving in one peice. Click here for more info.

We will be updating the delivery rates this week, we have done a lot of shopping around, and as a result we can now offer much more competitve delivery rates, including a bag rate for smaller orders.

Don't forget, we have stock of our exclusive high quality UK made blank tea towels, and our own UK made high quality cushion covers, which you will find here.

And finally, in case you hadn't seen this on the new website, we offer an outsourced printing service, and we will drop-ship orders directly to your customers, including canvas prints, photo wallpaper, and all of the dye sublimation gifts we offer.

If there is anything I can help with, please don't hesitate to contact me, by replying to this email - or telephone : 01625 876949

And if you would like me not to email you in the future - simply click on the link at the bottom of this email, to be removed from the list.

Many thanks,

Steven Bull
    Meshtex Ltd

Here is one for the broser with all links ;)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    We've had someone join the forum from there Paul but no introduction yet to the best of my knowledge. It would be good to get this into their own section under Suppliers but I need to hear from them. I've also emailed them but as yet no response.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the e-mail. Good to see they are looking at the delivery charges, was always a killer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they are the same boxes that magic touch and others sell if im not mistaken i pay £24 per hundred from magic touch
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Magic Touch box is more of a standard box and wouldn't be as strong. If you notice the lid, it doesn't fold down in front like the smashproof versions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh right, i was mistaken then, thats the trouble when you both have similar photos of a box that is the same colour lol
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all

I'm Steve - from Subli (Meshtex Ltd)

Thank you Paul for publishing my email here.

Accdave - you're right about delivery price being important, we've worked really hard to get the prices down to what they are now, which are significantly less than when we used TNT. We're just trying to find a way to get keener delivery prices into Ireland & Northern Ireland at the minute.

Mrs maggot, as Andrew rightly says, these boxes are quite a bit different. If you see our website you will see we have uploaded some video footage showing how to fold the boxes, and of a mug in a box being used as a football to show just how much protection they provide. By the way - if anyone thinks we faked the video (it would be possible to do, but we didn't) just PM me and we'll send you a sample, you can play football with a mug in the box, and you'll see that it's not fake.

Thank you

Steve

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Steve, welcome. Great to see another supplier on here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Steve,

as Martin said - it's great to see another supplier on the forum :)

Great videos by the way - enjoyed watching them ................. where's the bit to request a free sample please?

Adam
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by subli View Post
    By the way - if anyone thinks we faked the video (it would be possible to do, but we didn't) just PM me and we'll send you a sample, you can play football with a mug in the box, and you'll see that it's not fake.
    There's your answer Adam. If they are anything like the ones we get then they are far better/easier than using poly boxes.