Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Scary...
    By ArtyGamer in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [/QUOTE]test the market[/QUOTE]

No pun intended!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if it is with inshops then beware
    i had a stall with them and they said it was a 6 month contract after 6 months it just wasn't working so i decided to leave they said i couldn't and i had to give 6 months notice :0

the put the rent up after 1 month and the footfall was terrible the building leaked and it got broke into at least 3 times while i was there and as i was selling mobile phones it was my stall they were after

i lost so much money through that place it was unbelievable thats why i'm always warey of starting a new shop
    the boredom of just sitting there watching and waiting for someone just to come in

it was a busy little town but as someone said always the same ppl so you very rarely got anyone new
    the amount of ppl who i saw turn up and after 1 month left as it was so bad

inshops didn't give any help and all they wanted was their money for nothing in return except grief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keeping you and your customers safe, 240v & 110v

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no its definately a market stall ran by local council....but I think he plans to use time to do website and other bits and bobs on the laptop if too bored...but obviously he's hoping that he won't have time for that!! H'mmm.......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats amazingly expensive if its the local council - mind you warrington, not too far from all those footie players i suppose lol
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was dear too.....but the local shopping centre also charge £300 per month for a wooden cart :-0000!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPM View Post
    I thought it was dear too.....but the local shopping centre also charge £300 per month for a wooden cart :-0000!
    I think the Almondvale/ McArthur Glen centre in Livingston were charging something like that PER WEEK! - We looked at having a little 'gallery cart' set up; but it was just a complete nonsense - Sickening thing is the number of empty shops in the place... And just as in the example you give the footfall didn't seem to justify it... Not to me at least. -And yet somehow they seem to get the money for them!

If it's the right product in the right place and the right price - this might be the right form of promotion...

All you can do is wish the guy well and if you get the chance to give him a hand (maybe by bigging him up to others) do that... 'tis a scary wee number though on the face of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree - the fact that soo many units are empty and yet there are soo many people wnating to try a little business but cant afford to take this step, is just bl00dy stupid..... If its obvious to us, then we can't the big boys see it??? Why couldnt they do a minimal fee / commision deal, at least until someone is established....wouldn't hurt would it!