Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Franking Machines who use?
    By JMugs in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 23-10-2016, 11:13 PM
  2. 3D machines and their uses
    By socialgiraffe in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 16-09-2013, 09:29 PM
  3. oki laser printer capable of this?
    By Dave271069 in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-09-2013, 05:56 PM
  4. Badge Machines
    By jennywren in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 08:46 PM
  5. Printers capable of printing on card
    By barryslip in forum Printers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gtd91 View Post
    For the money that is required i think im just gunna have to take the plunge and hope for the best.... I trained for 2 years as an electrical engineer so i will atleast be able to make it safe, thanks for the heads up on the dodgy earthing!
    I have a duff swing press which I got a couple of years ago from an e-bay seller called Everest. Of course when it went I got no reply from any enquiry I made. It basically started overheating so it's possible a thermostat issue. With your knowledge you may be able to fettle with it. For the cost of the carriage ( probably about £20 ) you're more than welcome to it. It may even be that the control box is a generic thing and somebodyon here may be able to help if you can describe it better than me :). At worst you may have a £20 paper weight, with a bit of luck you might get a bargain. Have a think about it and let me know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    press bought here from monster doodles, to be honest it has served me well although i'm on my 2nd plate and controller but it comes with a 12 month warranty, it's a 5 in 1 number but I use it mainly for tees and mugs, it has been ok.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a generic chinese swing away 5 in 1 press that says meat press on the sticker on the back. Been good as gold for over 12 months. I use it for water bottles as the heat blanket wraps tighter than the mug press's and small slates coasters etc. Never had a problem