Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 2d vs 3d sublimated phone cases
    By magda in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:33 AM
  2. Sublimated Mugs Needed
    By Tania in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 10:18 AM
  3. For Sale heatpress and sublimation items plus vinyl items
    By fredster in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 12:01 AM
  4. Newbe needs help, my colours once sublimated onto items are very yellow!!!
    By myfotoshop in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 12:15 AM
  5. Sublimated Acrylic
    By Justin in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 28-05-2011, 02:58 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    oh sorry. when photogrpahing items my time is worth £10 per item. I can take at least 3 high quality shots. I can do more on reqest. But if somone wish to get 20 item photographed then price is flexible and i charge for the job. not for the item.
    Ummm - this may be out of my price range then Paul considering the amount of items I'd like photographing. But, why not put this open to everyone and create a shopping list of items to be photographed. You could then photograph them and provide a DVD with the images of everything on them at a set price?

This could work for everyone, you and anyone else interested?

It's an idea?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I dont think every one would like to use same pictures as competition on they web site. thats why is good to have them printed with some high quality photos.
    but idea is good. but one think... how on earth I will get all those blanks??

hmmmm... Martin??? do you want make a deal??? lol :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmm... Martin??? do you want make a deal??? lol :)
    We already have images of our products online. If you want to set up a photo booth here though then you're welcome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bms View Post
    We already have images of our products online. If you want to set up a photo booth here though then you're welcome!
    might be worth a trip Paul ............ you could then supply DVDs with blank products where we could photoshop out own images onto them. You could also offer the service of adding images to products via photoshop for those that can't do it?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Ummm - this may be out of my price range then Paul considering the amount of items I'd like photographing.
    but you know it is like with everything... if you show on your web site photo of the mug siting on the desk with messy background I am sure people wont take it serius :( so i think is worth to invest some money in descent, clean photos that show quality of the item...

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    might be worth a trip Paul ............ you could then supply DVDs with blank products where we could photoshop out own images onto them. You could also offer the service of adding images to products via photoshop for those that can't do it?
    maybe but it would take hours to photograph them all. and i live quite far away! so it would have to be few trips. so price would be to high to sell those pictures. perfectly it would be if somone could borrow me some stock of each blank. perfectly for the deposit so i could return it and get the money back. every one would be hapy and safe of not loosing any money ;)
    Last edited by Paul; 04-08-2011 at 02:05 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but you know it is like with everything... if you show on your web site photo of the mug siting on the desk with messy background I am sure people wont take it serius :( so i think is worth to invest some money in descent, clean photos that show quality of the item...
    Agree 100% Paul, but lets say I have 50 items that I want photographing (not too un realistic) ............ this puts the price at £500 which is a little too much for photos of gifts. I have been taking images of my products already (done a few photography courses myself) so I know that backgrounds and presentation is everything - like I said, I was after a quick fix.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    lol :) i would never charge you £500 :) but half of it it had to be a must as there would be loads of time involved. setup of my ten and lighting gear it takes me almas an 1h :) then photogrpahing and the worst.... editing