Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. ordered my 3d sublimation machine
    By cybalokz in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 30-12-2013, 02:50 PM
  2. Another cameo ordered.
    By Dave271069 in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-09-2012, 09:11 PM
  3. important!!! all customers who ordered icc profile.
    By Paul in forum Pauls Photo Mug Templates
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 15-09-2012, 10:22 PM
  4. Have I ordered the wrong ink?
    By uzit in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 05:53 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone ordered from absoluteapparel before?

I have just added stuff to my basket for absoluteapparel and have gone through the process of checking out and paying using card details but I stopped as the page that I have to put in my details is not secure!

As far as I am led to believe - a secure page is https ..................... meaning the data is encrypted, the page that I am just about to put my details onto is a normal http.

Has anyone used them before?

Many thanks

Adam
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what anyone else has done but I ended up clicking the 'pay on account' button and then giving my payment details over the phone.

Things like this do make me pause in transit after I submitted my card details to a site that wasn't secure many years ago - the site was hacked, all card details were stolen which resulted in the upheavel of getting new cards etc (and re-registering cards with any sites I was using before).

I'm saying that this would happen on absoluteapparel - not in any way, just that I like to see the padlock and the s in https before I submit payment info.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you mention it to them when you phoned?? If not drop them an email maybe they aren't even aware of the problem.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitkin2020 View Post
    did you mention it to them when you phoned?? If not drop them an email maybe they aren't even aware of the problem.
    Certainly did - they said that it the info only goes to them ............................ (maybe so, but the info only goes to them over an 'unsecured' page).

Anyway, it's not a problem as I paid over the phone :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How odd, so they are basically saying they are too tight to pay for the certificate to protect their customers data what a great business model.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Certainly did - they said that it the info only goes to them ............................
    LOL :) yes. it goes only to them :) but it can be hacked any time and all info will be visible to potential "interested" person :)

fannnntassssticcc :) great care about customer ;) hope they prices justify that ;)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought there was some legislation that if you process payments you have to use a secure data transfer. Worth having a look and see what you can find. Its not very good and I know even if its encrypted the data can still be got at but the difference is between giving someone the data written on a notepad or written on a notepad inside a safe lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used them before, great delivery and usually pretty good, only issue i find is there black hoody's dye the printable flex :(

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use them all the time, no probs at all other than they are discontinuing one of my fave items. Give them a call and open an account.
    Mandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking of paying for certificates, I have to have mine as my bank reminds me every year however i have spoke with loads of other Frestart Plc website cutomers who also bank with the HSBC and they are not SSL Certified and PSI/DSS Compliant
    Mandy