Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Silhouette cameo - how thick can it cut?
    By JBDesign in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2014, 08:14 AM
  2. Good quality vinyl for intricate work
    By Justin in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 18-10-2013, 07:10 PM
  3. Wanted Good quality cutter wanted
    By Justin in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 10:20 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 09:16 PM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 18-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by foleygifts View Post
    hi i see the hoodies are 380g & 35% cotton and 65% polyester would these be ok for sublimation printing do you know? thanks
    Except i dont think they do a white one

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I registered with papini.

My first impressions (although I have yet to place an order) is that they are a very professional and polite company.

I filled out the web based registration page for a trade only account. Then a nice lady called me on the shop number to ask a few things plus to confirm I was actually trade, she then asked if I was interested in anything in particular. I told her that the hoodies looked nice and I was also looking at the Polo Shirts which had a nice range of colours - she asked my size and said that she'd pop one in the post to me as a sample!

2 days later I had a semi-heavy package delivered in a garment mail bag (small in size, soft to touch but quite heavy). My goodness I thought as I opened it and found the contents to be my hoody - not wrong with being thick and heavy!

The hoodies seem very, very good quality and as schizowife said they are very soft and very comfy!

Yes, they may seem a little more expensive than the standard hoodies you (and I) deal with but they stand alone compared to other brands so this in itself would put a premium return on the item. Note: I have not done wash tests or printed anything on the hoodie yet but I can't see these factors being a problem.

Oh, and in the little package that came was a clothing catalogue, price list, pen, post-it pad plus some other bumf.

What also gives me a good feeling about papini is that their website is very tidy and easy to use - something that's a plus when you use the net to jump in and order when you need something. Plus, if you want a bespoke service they can create hoodies/shirts from your choice of colours to match company/school/business events etc (not sure but I think the minimum order is 250-500).
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine has washed up lovely Adam. And i have just received a parcel with note pad, pen catalogue etc :).

If you want your own 2 colours contrasting on the hoodies they will make these up but a minimum order of 200 is required.