Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Conde Webinar-November 2013 - Sublimating & Marketing Device Covers
    By GoldRapt in forum Press Releases/Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 09:57 AM
  2. Local online marketing campaign ideas
    By logobear in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 04:44 AM
  3. marketing iphone cases
    By bigj2552 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 11:02 AM
  4. How can we use 'these' (see post) for marketing?
    By Stitch Up in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-02-2011, 11:57 PM
  5. Is the marketing Section working?
    By Stitch Up in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Brilliant work :-) I just know that my customers would question the mug handle though! Very different to the 10oz mugs I use.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Brilliant work :-) I just know that my customers would question the mug handle though! Very different to the 10oz mugs I use.
    Thanks Justin, it's not an issue to model other handle types to better reflect your own stock.

Cheers
    Al

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I trust you alan ;)
    as you dont even need high res photos there is no much use of somone else graphic for you.

how much??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Al,

thanks for your reply and the thought you put into it. To be totally honest I had the question in my head and I was going to leave it to someone else to ask but thought I would throw it out in the open first - I'm glad I did!

Whichever way you do business I am sure that everyone will be happy and as I said before Al, it's not a case of distrusting anyone - it's protection of assets and I know that you would feel the same way.

I think all we need now is confirmation of prices, if there is an extra charge for the image shown in 3 angles (like your examples) and if there is any discounts for bulk buyers?

Oh - and like Justin said, it would be nice to change the handle to match the generic mug (maybe based on the european mug below?), after all it would be a shame to put all this effort into something and then have someone say "the handle on my mug's different".

Well done Al - waiting on you now mate :-)

1f7cacf59a.jpg
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who commented and enquired on the rendering idea, all very positive. I'm struggling with costs though so what I'd like to do is propose a cost and get some feedback on it, over-priced, under-priced, reasonable, lemme know.

For a set of 3 images using one design (shown below) with your own artwork, what does everyone think of £6 (£5 if your a full member of the forum), embarrassing admission - I'm not a full member myself yet, but I will be soon :) and happy to discount further for bulk buyers.

Justin - I've revised the handle, the old one was a bit on the large side, oops :)

Like I said, I'm just throwing it out there for feedback. What I would also like to offer is a free set of renders to everyone who commented on the thread (Justin, AdamB, Paul and Sarahjayne) just PM me with your email address and we'll sort out getting your own set of renders showing your own artwork.

Cheers
    Al

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is that a made up image ???????
    i would never of known the difference
    wow well done

i love the idea of it all but on my shop the images are all square
    anything else and it would throw it out and not look right i think
    altho i haven't checked lol
    *note for today check with an oblong image

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keeping you and your customers safe, 240v & 110v

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Very fair price alan! I dont know if you looked on my mug on my site. I payed muh more for similar thing but my is flash animated an is rotating...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the other side of the fence on this one Al (thanks for the FREE render by the way appreciated).

To be honest (hey, it's always the best way) this would be out of my budget if I was going to get all my templates done onto renders.

I don't have a problem taking a photo of a mug so this would have been an alternative to that but at the price you suggested it would be cheaper to make every mug and taken a photo of it - then I'd have a digital example plus an actual product to look and feel.

This was a mug that I made last week and took some images of it to show someone else that was asking about the same theme:

Its-What-We-Do2.jpg

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    This is what i was thinking adam. Great idea if you need nice mokeup for catalogue or email sample etc...

Alan. How many pwople will order more then 3 you recon??? Many? i dont know. I have about 400 designs and if i would like to render them all i would have to get the morgage lol. How about sell your template for about £15-£20 and everyone would create they own graphics whenever they want :-)
    just an idea ;-)
    Last edited by Paul; 31-10-2011 at 08:30 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul, I don't think it's a case of having the template - but more being able to use the 3D render software and the maniplulation of the image onto the 3D image, unless you have the program I'm sure the template will be useless (i.e this isn't done in corel draw or photoshop).

I may be wrong though? (over to you Al)