Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Unique Hoodie Template
    By Jason in forum Clothing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-02-2015, 10:45 PM
  2. Photo on Hoodie ?
    By Kahboose in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM
  3. Printing on long sleeve shirts
    By Kyebie in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-10-2012, 10:20 AM
  4. Finden Hales hoodie sizing and quality
    By Kill-Switch in forum Clothing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-03-2012, 09:34 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hoodie Sleeve printing

I print lots of hoodie sleeves, normally with the text going down

l
    i
    k
    e

t
    h
    i
    s,

or reading cuff to shoulder on left sleeve and sleeve to cuff on right sleeve,(this is normally when its different wording) ie "London Looney" "Drinking Crew" so they can be read by the person looking at the wearer if that makes sense

now i have a customer that insists that the right reads cuff to shoulder and the left reads cuff to shoulder as well, ie if you were behind him you could read it but it will be back to front to read otherwise - the slogan is the same for each arm, but im still not convinced it will look right
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had this type of thing before - until you have printed a proof out on paper and shown him/her they won't understand.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think thats what i am going to have to do, afterall i want more business from people wearing my stuff - not less lol
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    phew, got him to print off the lettering he wanted and then to get his wife to hold it on his sleeve, and he said "blimey that looks stupid that way" - so back in business doing it the right way :) :) but you know those days when you think you are going nuts, and you question all the ones you have printed before lol