Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sawgrass Patent Expirations
    By pisquee in forum Copyright and other legal matters
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:23 AM
  2. Sawgrass ICC versus Sawgrass Powerdrive
    By Marcelle in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-04-2014, 09:50 AM
  3. BN20 Discussion please?
    By Dave271069 in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 06:16 PM
  4. big up to BMS and sawgrass
    By Lornem in forum Printers
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If "andrejka.123" really does represent Sawgrass (and we have no way of knowing), the email sounds like a very clumsy way of saying "you don't have a license to resell Sawgrass ink, so stop reselling it".

The only avenue open to you is to contact Sawgrass directly via their website (or a phone number listed on their website) and request clarity regarding users selling on their unused/obsolete/2nd-hand stock. They may well say that you can't sell it at all without a license, or they may let it go and keep an eye on future listings to be sure that this really is just a "one-off" - but, in either case, at least you'd hear it from the horse's mouth and not from some faceless ebayer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I don't know any large format supplier that offers anything less than 1 litre bottles these days. They did used to have 500ml but scrapped them recently. Is the Inktec ink actually bought in as 100ml large format? Never actually looked into Inktec myself. Sawgrass have been there before in situations like this. Purple Monkey was one of the recent companies pulled for doing a similar thing through their website but then fell in line with the patent. Personally, I think you are getting into a situation where there is only going to be grief for you. I hope you are only using large format yourself now your getting some direct attention from Sawgrass. I know a few years back a printer had to pay a settlement for mis-using ink. Sawgrass were going after them and had worked out how much they had printed since starting and were taking him to court for the difference on what he should have been buying ink for.
    Large format ink is only available in 1 litre bottles. Decanting and selling in smaller volumes is not permitted by authorised dealers.