Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Ricoh gx e3300 drivers
    By Craig in forum Printers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-05-2013, 05:12 PM
  2. Ricoh Cashback problems
    By JMugs in forum Printers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-08-2012, 11:03 AM
  3. Ricoh gx e3300 printing to light.
    By danlad in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:30 PM
  4. RICOH e3300 LEAVING TRACK MARKS ON PAPER
    By THE METAL MAN in forum Printers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 22-01-2011, 10:46 PM
  5. Colour Problems Ricoh Gx3300,
    By Magormade in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 10:14 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Printing Problems - Ricoh GX e3300

Can anyone help?
    I've just purchased a new Ricoh printer. Have installed Power driver and entered all settings into Photoshop and Illustrator. (Sawgrass has checked all settings - they are fine. They're support has offered to check my print outs but involves me sending them up there and could take days etc. when I have millions of xmas orders to get out! *Panic*)

My problem is that my prints are coming out a very washed out version than they did when I was printing from my Epson D120. I have a feeling it is to do with the fact that my original artwork was created in CMYK, but I have now had to convert it to RGB. Would this be the case and does anyone know how to sort this out?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Michelle,

You don't need to enter any settings in Photoshop or Illustrator if you're using PowerDriver. These software packages should be as per the default settings - no profiles installed, so make sure these are removed. Try taking the jpg you have been using into Word and print it to the Ricoh with PowerDriver - that will be your test to make sure the setting are correct in PhotoShop. If it prints differently from Word then you have to change PhotoShop as something is still configured for your old D120.

Have you tried pressing the item onto a substrate? Just because it looks washed out on paper doesn't mean it isn't correct. You're using different inks now compared to previously so on paper the image will look different.

Try the point above first and report back...