Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Yolo v TMT v xpress v etc
    By Dave271069 in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 10:33 AM
  2. review on mug presses
    By jennywren in forum Reviews Section
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 20-05-2012, 03:41 AM
  3. xpress sub paper
    By smitch6 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 30-11-2011, 11:39 PM
  4. Sun fly free sample pack
    By Kaz in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xpress sample pack - review

got a sample pack from expres this morning :

1 cup - blank
    1 mouse mat - their company on it
    1 square keyring - their pic on it
    1 piece of card with small samples of the vinyl they sell (this is about best thing in pack)

so from their sample pack can only test the cup as everything else is used.I know its a sample pack but reckon they should of thrown in some different cuts out of vinyl and sublim paper for me to test.
    I mean i may not buy it if ive never heard of it but if a sample leads to a sale then they made money,so in their interest really i reckon.

Big box for so little

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was it free!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could argue they are correct in sending out printed samples. If you get the all blank and you print them wrong it's more than likely you would think the product is rubbish and not buy them. By sending them printed you can see what the finished article would/should look like.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair to Xpres they do send blank samples out now & again but, only when you have been buying from them for some time. Last year they sent me a small box of samples & there were quite a few items in there to try.
    Last edited by Ian M; 20-01-2012 at 02:39 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with Dave here, they are sending you out items, of how they will look once made, everyone is keeping costs down at the moment, i would probably be charging for a sample pack fully refunded on your first order, as most people will order a sample pack from every one they can find to try and get as many free prosucts as possible, so maybe a £10 sample pack which gave you £10 or more back on your first order, would mean they could then send you more out
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    I'm with Dave here, they are sending you out items, of how they will look once made, everyone is keeping costs down at the moment, i would probably be charging for a sample pack fully refunded on your first order, as most people will order a sample pack from every one they can find to try and get as many free prosucts as possible, so maybe a £10 sample pack which gave you £10 or more back on your first order, would mean they could then send you more out
    i dont mind the 10 pound fee refunded off next order but i just feel they lost a sale here because of the lack of samples

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when you contacted them what did you ask for, when i contacted them first, and said what products i was interested in, they sent me everything i had mentioned ? quite a lot were plain as well
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    when you contacted them what did you ask for, when i contacted them first, and said what products i was interested in, they sent me everything i had mentioned ? quite a lot were plain as well
    when rung order though they asked if i was new and said yes,so they said would throw a starter pack in alone with my order.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they never offered me a free starter pack when i placed quite a large order of a box and half of T-shirts????

favouritism hey lol
    altho they did give me a free catalogue woo hoo :~

Keeping you and your customers safe, 240v & 110v

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeh im not complaining dont get me wrong - its free and thats what counts - just lost oppuntity as for someone like me who is new to this,i dont know what is out there.So what else am i missing that i may be interester in

thats my point ....................