Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Lovecut products etc
    By christine71 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 15-08-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. Lovecut!
    By Stitch Up in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-03-2011, 07:14 PM
  3. Are Lovecut still the same???
    By KAD in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-01-2011, 03:28 PM
  4. lovecut press
    By jennywren in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 04:48 PM
  5. Lovecut
    By SimonF in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovecut - Any Feedback ?

Has anyone bought a heat press off them ?

My heat press is on it's last legs so just looking around and they seem quite competitive. Typically things go boobs up in January when it's quiet :(

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovecut - Any Feedback ?

Not had any dealings with with heat presses per say, but I have tried to order other stuff from them on 3 occasions since Xmas, and every time my money has been returned with just 'out of stock' in the comments box,

Thier prices are very good, just hope they get some stock in soon,

Lee

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovecut - Any Feedback ?

I've bought mugs off them three times before xmas - once through ebay, twice direct. Seemed OK but they did say their stocks of mugs were running thin. The presses looked OK for the price.

Cheers John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovecut - Any Feedback ?

I put an order in yesterday for some stuff from here ive tried to contact them today to confirm the order but im getting no reply from their phone number it just keeps ringing . Im getting a bit worried now ill keep you informed
    Brett

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovecut - Any Feedback ?

Had the same thing, i had an email from him on Sat saying that they had a problem with thier phone line and that he would not have any mugs in stock for nearly 2 weeks,

Lee

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovecut - Any Feedback ?

Finally got through to them my new press is in transit it looks pretty good micro coil platern the lot looks pretty heavy duty too at a bloody good price so im waiting for the catch. I will let you know how i get on
    Brett

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovecut - Any Feedback ?

Why not buy the European Mugs from BMS ? I think they are a 10oz, plenty of stock and consistently nice and straight, at least i've never had a problem with them.
    Mandy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovecut - Any Feedback ?

Just had a few [new] customers reporting problems to us of not being able to get through. One was a School that placed an order and nothing happened and the phone lines just continued to ring (about 10 days ago). Another was a customer who ordered mugs before Xmas and just had funds returned without a delivery which caught them out a bit (also had difficulties getting through on the phones) and another that bought a cutter and couldn't get support on the software. I know there prices are keen, but not so sure about follow up support. We probably only hear the bad news though.

European Mugs from BMS I think they are a 10oz
    They are 10oz in weight yes, but very similar in size to 11oz (the European mugs are a couple of mm shorter in height - 92/93mm tall European v 95mm tall on 11oz.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovecut - Any Feedback ?

Quote Originally Posted by purpledragon
    Finally got through to them my new press is in transit it looks pretty good micro coil platern the lot looks pretty heavy duty too at a bloody good price so im waiting for the catch. I will let you know how i get on
    Brett
    Although I prefer to deal with suppliers I've dealt with before, I too have taken a chance with them. I was tempted by Martin's press with the interchangable bases but really want swing away because it's what I'm used to.

I got a TNT tracking number within 30 minutes of placing the order which gives me some confidence. Lets see what tomorrow brings :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Lovecut - Any Feedback ?

My concern would be support. The presses do look to be very good value but if anything goes wrong would you be able to make contact quickly and get it resolved?

I never underestimate the value of having someone available whether it be on the phone, email....or forum!

I've never personally dealt with the company but I have read similar comments on other forums. You do find people only post the bad things though, not many folk post to say how good companies are :-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!