Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. DTG with a Difference :)
    By Stitch Up in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-11-2015, 07:02 PM
  2. whats the difference between ......................
    By arthur.daley in forum Printers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-10-2013, 06:08 PM
  3. The Difference between Vectors and Bitmaps
    By Earl Smith in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 11:04 AM
  4. Difference between inks ??
    By bazwalt in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-11-2010, 07:51 PM
  5. Same difference?
    By edgar in forum Printers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

difference and the best ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got coral2 mug press - very happy with it and it works fine, but never achieved a full wrap. Its still going strong on the original blanket, over 2 years old now and well over a few thousand mugs.

Cheers John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John G View Post
    I've got coral2 mug press - very happy with it and it works fine, but never achieved a full wrap. Its still going strong on the original blanket, over 2 years old now and well over a few thousand mugs.

Cheers John
    thanks for reply john...
    in all honestly, how many times do any of the guys on here do "a full wrap" ?

what is the differance between all those mug press's ?...think one does latte as well....but the rest, all have same spec i think ....confused.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're all similar in that they press mugs - at those kind of prices though you cannot go wrong, whichever one you choose.
    You should get some more advice on this thread over the next few days as I'm sure others will have their preferences.

Cheers John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We could not find any real differences between them when we were looking at these a few months ago. As we knew we would be producing batches of a few hundred mugs at a time, we got three of those presses - the corel2, corel4 and the conical all at the same time. We've been using them for a couple of months now, and in terms of results we can honestly say we cannot find any differences in the quality of the mugs produced. The conical press has the obvious advantage of being able to press the latte mugs, but this has it's problems as they keep popping out when you clamp them. The only way we got round this is with a piece of wood wedged across the press to hold the mugs in. Then it works very well on the latte's (although of course getting the artwork to look straight is another matter!!). From a day to day use point of view, the only difference we have found is the corel4 heats up much quicker than the other two, but once up to temp they all work really well. We were talking the other day about the presses (the wife and me), and we both decided that if we needed to add another press we would choose the corel4 due to it's heating up time, but apart from that we are really happy with all three of them. Hope that helps a bit (probably not tho!!!).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good bit of info there, I was going to buy another coral2 but that may sway me to buy the coral4, when I need to replace my old one.
    Do you find you can do full wraps, with top to bottom print, on the coral2/4 ?

Cheers John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John G View Post
    Good bit of info there, I was going to buy another coral2 but that may sway me to buy the coral4, when I need to replace my old one.
    Do you find you can do full wraps, with top to bottom print, on the coral2/4 ?

Cheers John
    Top to bottom yes, but we cannot get too close to the handle on any of the presses. Just to hit and miss as to whether the image will take or not so we leave a good margin to make sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot get top and bottom on my coral2, when I crank up the pressure the press goes "Clunk" and starts to twist the blanket instead of putting more pressure on.

Cheers John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have not had that problem at all. I've done some top to bottom prints, but did not like them myself, as the problem we had was the image 'bleeding' round the top rim and onto the rough bit at the bottom of the mug giving a blurry edge finish, which I did not like at all, but the customer never commented on it. I always leave a margin now of a few mm top and bottom as I think it looks better to have a nice crisp line edge, but as I say, never had a problem achieving full top-bottom print on either press, although as I have said, they are only a couple of months old at the moment.