Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. newbie questions
    By rickmar1905 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 15-04-2014, 02:43 PM
  2. Hi newbie here with a few questions ....
    By mummywebb in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 10:12 PM
  3. A few questions I need help with...
    By Jen in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 04:15 PM
  4. newbie with some questions/advice required please!
    By ck1 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-01-2011, 03:53 PM
  5. Hi some questions for a newbie
    By jaffacat in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-04-2010, 06:49 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Newbie Few Questions

Hi all im new here and this site is great been having a read here and there.

Just ordered my stuff on monday should be here this coming monday fingers crossed.

I had a few questions which is the cheapest shop to get subimation Tshirts please with the best quality.

Also whats a good temp and time to do them at as never done one.

I will be ordering a teflon sheet to help with the printing what eles would make the job better and quicker.

Also is there a way to use sublimation on 100% cotton Tshirts please.

I also have a craft robo and wanted to no what the best way to set it up to cut tshirt flock and flex.

Thanks to anyone who reads this.

Doug

P.S will be having more question I bet lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Newbie Few Questions

Welcome doug,

Not the first time these questions have been asked mate...ill answer what i can and im sure others will help too...

For t-shirts check out the the http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/forum/v...php?f=17&t=110 thread, theres a few in there that do them but if you want cheap...and best, well it aint gonna work otherwise we'd all be rich :) I see that BMS here have a good selection and well priced.

No, you cant sub-dye directly to cotton tee-s. You can buy stuff that will allow you to do it though as i found out http://www.tropicalgraphics.ca/ not sure if they ship to the UK but probably do - for a price!

dont use your Teflon sheet directly on a vinyl transfer! have something in between it and the sheet. I thought the teflon sheet was for this purpose but oh no, it took half the print away with it lol (well it did on a vinyl transfer anyways)

Cant help with the Robo stuff, not got one. I use a Roland plotter/cutter/printer but im sure theres plenty of robo's here, its very popular.

welcome to the glorious world of getting it wrong...and wrong again....then....aha!!! so thats how you do it :)

Cheers
    Dave