I've just bought new RICOH printer and have for sale about 10 months old Epson P50 printer with CISS set. When I bought it I was using it for couple of months with normal ink and I think I've done about 5500 prints on it. After that I've cleaned everything with isopropyl alcohol and started using sublimation ink. I've found, that some of the colours have very small, nearly invisible horizontal stripes. There are not visible at all after I press it, but if you know where to look, you may find them on print before you press. Ive done about 500 copies and nothing changed, there are still the same size and no one ever complained about them (simple reason - can't see them after pressing).
The printer never let me down, I do print every day and never had any serious trouble with blocked print head. Every day I do print nozzle check and sometimes, when couple of dashes are missing, simply print little bit of some picture and everything is back to normal.
Printer had connected outside waste ink container, so ink pad is clean (only cover is missing, check picture)

The most important is: I DO SELL PRINTER AND CISS SYSTEM, all ink will go to the sink, pictures are just to show which ink I've been using. If you want to keep the ink, you need to let me know and I'll give it to you for free with ICC profile.

Price: £70, collection only from WA10 postcode (Merseyside)
IMG_5518.jpgIMG_5519.jpgIMG_5520.jpgIMG_5521.jpgIMG_5523.jpgIMG_5524.jpgIMG_5525.jpgIMG_5526.jpgIMG_5528.jpg