Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Novachrome Mug Press test against Xpres Mug press
    By Zipdorf in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-01-2013, 09:07 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 11:09 AM
  3. Heat Tape - Higher Temp
    By Justin in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 03:27 PM
  4. Time and Temp for Heat Press DF50?
    By TailoreChocs in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21-09-2012, 04:13 PM
  5. help - anyone in west cornwall who can do a quick test press for me?
    By gavtheoldskater in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 17-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not amused but at the same time do not know what to do. mY purchase of this item is recorded by ebay as thus
    Non-Contact IR Infrared Digital Thermometer with Laser (200664753577)

Paid on 12-Oct-12
    Dispatched on 15-Oct-12
    Price: £10.99, Quantity: 1 £10.99
    I received the usual ebay email advising me of this at 12:35hrs on Monday 15th october.
    I received the offer of a refund on a faulty(?) item that was posted at 04:50hrs 17/10/2012 on the grounds that they do not have a working batch ion stock. Clearly the re listing of the same item at a much higher price indicates that they do.
    Never having had a dispute on ebay, I would like to have advice from my friends here.
    What would you do? Complain to ebay, get a refund or insist the sale was honoured with a working item?
    regards, tony

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To be honest, if it was me I would just simply ask for a refund and then look somewhere else for the same item.

Has anyone tried contacting the seller that I purchased from to see why they increased in price by three times? or if it is a mistake?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hidehi View Post
    I also received the email this morning mentioning a faulty batch and asked whether I would like a refund. Funny that it was marked as despatched on Monday but its not yet arrived!

Edited to say that I received the 'Your item has been despatched' email on Monday, but having just checked My Ebay, it has now been unmarked as despatched
    Excatly the same as me.word by word.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    To be honest, if it was me I would just simply ask for a refund and then look somewhere else for the same item.

Has anyone tried contacting the seller that I purchased from to see why they increased in price by three times? or if it is a mistake?
    I agree, I can't be bothered with hassle over £10 but there does appear to be a principle involved here, and perhaps a fraud.
    regards, tony

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also received the email this morning mentioning a faulty batch and asked whether I would like a refund. Funny that it was marked as despatched on Monday but its not yet arrived!

Same email received, mine was due yesterday, but never arrived and this morning I received the email offering a refund.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post

Agrees mine was only 9.99 including postage and delivered next day from this seller

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found this from same people while searching for another one - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Non-Contac...21000857304%26
    Seems to have gone up to £110.95

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldRapt View Post
    I am not amused but at the same time do not know what to do. mY purchase of this item is recorded by ebay as thus
    Non-Contact IR Infrared Digital Thermometer with Laser (200664753577)

Paid on 12-Oct-12
    Dispatched on 15-Oct-12
    Price: £10.99, Quantity: 1 £10.99
    I received the usual ebay email advising me of this at 12:35hrs on Monday 15th october.
    I received the offer of a refund on a faulty(?) item that was posted at 04:50hrs 17/10/2012 on the grounds that they do not have a working batch ion stock. Clearly the re listing of the same item at a much higher price indicates that they do.
    Never having had a dispute on ebay, I would like to have advice from my friends here.
    What would you do? Complain to ebay, get a refund or insist the sale was honoured with a working item?
    I've requested a refund as I personally can't be bothered with the hassle, time and energy. Just my tuppence worth

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quasar View Post
    Found this from same people while searching for another one - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Non-Contac...21000857304%26
    Seems to have gone up to £110.95
    How much!????!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hidehi View Post
    I've requested a refund as I personally can't be bothered with the hassle, time and energy. Just my tuppence worth
    Yes that will be my route, can't be bothered with the hassle but he can have some deserved negative feed back
    regards, tony