Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. In need of Iphone/Samsung Templates
    By A.Repton in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2014, 07:19 PM
  2. iPad mini template ready!
    By Paul in forum Pauls Photo Mug Templates
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 10:14 PM
  3. JelliSkin for iPhone, iPad, Samsung S3 ready to launch for Christmas!
    By Jelliskin in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    thanks for that info! i will try that :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks interesting, I might give this a go, although I've never tried doming before.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Harlequeen

I have only tried it recently and it is pretty darn easy to do. I recommend Acu Flow who was recommended by Jason on here. Great company to deal with and cheaper than purchasing from the likes of Xpres

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Yes Paul, although I recommend a company called Acu Flow.

Jason, a member on here, put me on to them. I called and spoke to a guy called Eddie who is one of the most helpful guys you can ever speak to. Great service and superb prices. And unlike other doming companies they will not over sell you.Once you have the kit (about £20.00 I think) then all you need is the resin, a piece of glass and a propagator from B&Q. The resin I think is about £3-£4 I think and I would expect 1 tube to do about 20+ phone covers

The trick is to find the right adhesive material to print and cut with. You need a low tack adhesive. The one I am testing at the moment is from Metamark and it seems to be okay. All I do is design the template, place the image on the template and print this through my versacam. I then weed out things like the camera lens hole and then place the items to be domed on the glass plate. I then dome and put in the propagator for a couple of hours and hey presto all done.

Bear in mind that if you get a few glass sheets then it is easy to stack them in the propagator so you can do about 30 in one hit.
    "

Hope its ok to resurect this old thread, socialgiraffe, how did it go with your trial using the metamark vinyl? did it work out ok? I assume you are just sticking the domed vinyl direct to rear of the chosen product

Thanks

Bob @ Prestige