I'm interested if many on here have Glass Cutting Boards as part of their range and where they source them from? How they find the quality etc etc?

I've ordered from a couple of sources previously (BMS & Coralgraph), and last week I thought I would introduce a different size. I ordered the smaller cutting boards from CG, however at first glance I realised they are different from the medium size ones I had ordered before (which are my preferred to date). On closer inspection to the smaller size though the sublimation coating is very weak and the glass is chipped on a significant number of the ones I ordered. I attached heat tape to it tonight to test one of them, and as I amended it's position it ripped off the entire sublimation coating section. I'm really disappointed as I held hopes of including a second size (and both within A4), however I can't do that with this kind of quality. (To be clear, I expect CG to take these back as they are just unacceptable, however I'll await their response this week too).

I'm wondering if anyone has ordered from a wider range of suppliers and has a better overview of all the suppliers offering cutting boards.