Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 11oz Mugs Needed Durham Area ASAP?
    By FutureProject in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-12-2014, 12:59 AM
  2. Hi Ian from Durham
    By Box760 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 16-10-2012, 10:59 AM
  3. Sold 445 x Light Blue Rim / Handle Sublimation mugs, Durham Style, 53p each inc. VAT
    By John Nex in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 05:11 PM
  4. Sold 500 x Green Rim/Handle Sublimation mugs, Durham Style, 53p each inc. VAT
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 09:56 AM
  5. Sold 500 x Orange Rim / Orange Handle Sublimation mugs, Durham Style, 53p each inc. VAT
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Durham Mugs

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Durham Mugs

I absolutely agree with Justins comments, I have tried and tested many companies mugs as we all do probably looking only at the price. For some time now I have have stuck to the BMS for consistency, they have a very good coating (unlike some) and the sides seem to be more straight (this is something which has caused me endless problems and waste) so i'd rather be safe for the sake of a few extra pennies. And as Martin has stated they come individually wrapped so I have never had a breakage.
    Mandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be surpised if Lovecuts coating is the same as BMS's coating.

Martin may be about the work it out as I can only see the amount I have spent, but at a guess I would say i've had at least 20,000 mugs off him, I have never had a breakage in the dleivery and I have only had one complaint on one mug and we were unable to explian how the cutomer managed to damage the mug.

I have found to our cost that cheaper coating come back to bite you if you do any sort of trade printing, our whole business is built on quality of product, there is no point cutting corners, save the money somewhere else like delivery costs, using paper and ink effiently etc.

David

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love cut came back and said it's not RN/Duraglaze/orca coatings, it's specially coated for them in the middle east.

Giving it a wide berth