Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Xpres Porcelain Mugs
    By Maggie in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2014, 11:26 PM
  2. New Xpres Mugs
    By GoonerGary in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-06-2014, 11:14 AM
  3. For Sale FOR SALE - XPRES Sublimation mugs
    By IPM in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-05-2013, 11:49 AM
  4. Mugs on offer at Xpres.
    By mugstar in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 07:27 PM
  5. Xpres Paper Sticking to Mugs
    By Stitch Up in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: xpres mugs

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just for future ref:

It's a Whale..lol.
    Last edited by NikGrey; 02-12-2013 at 09:23 PM.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are they the XP5013, Nik?

Quote Originally Posted by NikGrey View Post
    Just for future ref:

It's a Whale..lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, that code is probably an xPress product code - I bought these from subli-supplies before I found this forum.

Also, I spent £35 on a box of Mugs and £35 on 100 Smash Proof boxes (that's without postage) which was a hard pill to swallow.. especially now I know a bot more about where to get things.

I won't buy these Mugs again, I cant print anything onto the bottom.. and (and this might have been my fault) the paper seemed to stick to the Mugs and was hard to get off.

The Mugs I have now are an absolute joy but I don't think I will be able to get them again as I was in the right place at the right time - with the right person, I think they have to be bought by the pallet load - and I can't be buying pallet loads at the moment :(
    Especially as I still cant open my shop due to my Indian friend dragging his feet with my custom coding :(
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spongerobinson View Post
    Thanks Martin. I might have to get a case of them for this order, as we stupidly left ourselves very short on stock, especially at this time of the year

I've never tried or seen the 11oz ones you have before, so for this order I might give it a miss as the client has already seen samples.

I gather the difference is they are slightly higher, and the handle is bigger...is there much of a difference on the handle? Quite like drinking from the Europeans myself!
    handle is a bit bigger - more like a c shape rather than the flatter handle on the Euros.