Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sold Flat heat Press ( T Shirt press )
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 09:36 PM
  2. DIY project - screen printing press
    By Paul in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 19-09-2012, 01:47 PM
  3. Gildan white Ultra youth T shirts
    By mrs maggot in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 11:50 AM
  4. Cup & saucers required by church
    By daniboy0812 in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 08:32 PM
  5. Cup & saucers required by church
    By daniboy0812 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks appreciate that

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm surprised in these days of Health & Safety mania you could expose children to such great dangers

Excuse me for my rant :)
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch Up View Post
    I'm surprised in these days of Health & Safety mania you could expose children to such great dangers

Excuse me for my rant :)
    Think im going to petition to get the name of this forum changed to, I like to moan!

Did you ask who would be operating it? Did you think the kids might be designing? The definition of youth doesnt just meAn 11-16 year olds, many youth actually work from 16+ in dangerous apprenticeships under supervision

finding for every positive helpful comment, there is always the posts Which dont actually answer the question or advise. I came on here looking for help, not criticism.
    Sorry for rant... Like that excuses anything!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont know if youve seen this one on ebay -
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/?ssPageNam...84.m1555.l2649

but i can say for certain it hasnt had a lot of wear and tear.. i bought it and used for friends n family and a couple of xmas parties i organised..now i dont have time to do the stuff anymore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredster View Post
    i dont know if youve seen this one on ebay -
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/?ssPageNam...84.m1555.l2649

but i can say for certain it hasnt had a lot of wear and tear.. i bought it and used for friends n family and a couple of xmas parties i organised..now i dont have time to do the stuff anymore.
    The link isnt working

John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1110289102...84.m1555.l2649
    try that or item number search it.. item no - 111028910206

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jgd100 View Post
    Think im going to petition to get the name of this forum changed to, I like to moan!

Did you ask who would be operating it? Did you think the kids might be designing? The definition of youth doesnt just meAn 11-16 year olds, many youth actually work from 16+ in dangerous apprenticeships under supervision

finding for every positive helpful comment, there is always the posts Which dont actually answer the question or advise. I came on here looking for help, not criticism.
    Sorry for rant... Like that excuses anything!
    Hey, you misunderstood me. H&S is the bairn of my life & it's that which I was having a moan about! It has a place for sure but it's just gone miles to far. Kids can't play games in the playground these days without wearing fully protective gear - drives me nuts and costs us a bl**dy fortune.

I'm with you all the way and I hope you get your heatpress and that no 'good dooer' spoils the party.

Good luck and I hope all the kids really enjoy producing stuff with it :) Good luck, just be prepared for someone to have a moan, it certainly wouldn't be me :)
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch Up View Post
    Hey, you misunderstood me. H&S is the bairn of my life & it's that which I was having a moan about! It has a place for sure but it's just gone miles to far. Kids can't play games in the playground these days without wearing fully protective gear - drives me nuts and costs us a bl**dy fortune.

I'm with you all the way and I hope you get your heatpress and that no 'good dooer' spoils the party.

Good luck and I hope all the kids really enjoy producing stuff with it :) Good luck, just be prepared for someone to have a moan, it certainly wouldn't be me :)
    Ah ok - sorry for snappy response! Thanks for the encouragement - It is crazy!!!

Still looking!

John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    someone put one forsale on here the other day, looked like it could be a good buy esp with everything else included.

budget then look at if you can get new or if you need to get 2nd hand remembering that shipping will be the hardest part of 2nd hand, unless one comes up local to you, so check gumtree etc as well as ebay
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura