Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. best day ever today
    By Mattie in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 19-10-2012, 04:28 PM
  2. You won't believe what happened today!
    By AdamB in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-01-2012, 11:24 AM
  3. Bad Day today!
    By Squadron Prints in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 23-06-2011, 11:02 AM
  4. new to here today
    By sinotransfer in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 18-10-2010, 12:14 PM
  5. on ebay today :)
    By Paul in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Shirts Today

Some shirts we produced today. A combination of embroidery, printed vinyl & rhinestones.

British Grand Prix for the ladies

... and the very young - we left off the rhinestones on purpose.

BGP 2010

Hen Party

... and finally, a car club

Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Re: Some Shirts Today

great job stich!
    whats the market value of that kind of t-shirt now mate?

Paul

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Paul

Not priced them yet - whatever the market will pay I guess :)

Tell me Paul, when I put the rhinestone shirts out in direct sunlight I get a lovely starburts look. When I take a picture, the starburst is lost :(

Do I need a variable starburst filter?

John
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

r u using build in flash john? if so try to cover it with white sheet of paper, yougurt pot or milk bottle. if you got flash gun try bounce the light of the white sillink. this way they eill look more shiny and natural. or if you want to get effect like this: you need to get star filter or do it in photoshop, easy to do as well...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The pictures in my post were taken in sunshine Paul, so no flash, I do have a 380EX flash though.

I used hotoshop's RENDER filter - Lens Flare & Lighting - to get the effect. Do you have a RENDER filter for a 6 point star?

Cheers

John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

yes i have. its in my camera bag. i think problem wit your pics is that you have a good lens with good coating on it. it.s not allowing any flare or blinks to the camera sensor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    yes i have. its in my camera bag. i think problem wit your pics is that you have a good lens with good coating on it. it.s not allowing any flare or blinks to the camera sensor.
    Yes, that's right, it's my eyes that are crap :) I'll probably buy a Hoya 6 point star effect filter or maybe some Cokins. The Hoya filter is about £12 cheapest from Amazon - not a bad price really.

John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

if that would be UV filter i buy hoya. but if this is only for garments photography you can get one of ebay for 3 pounds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi just wanted to say i love the tshirts they are fab, will you be selling them off your website ??

what I wanted to know as a newbie to printing how do you get the printing of multi colours cut out, i take it it isnt sub and that it is printed onto vinyl - what type of vinyl is it and do you then you print onto it using an ink jet printer and then cut it out using a cutter?
    do you need a special printer and ink to do it?

also with the stones do you have to do this at the same time or separate ie: do you press the shirt 1 time with it all on ?

am interested in mainly how you do different print type. just ordered my press and equipment so seeing what I can do to expand the sub work when I get sorted with it.

thanks lisa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great designs, but where do you stand on using "Silverstone" and "Grand Prix" on the garments?

According to: http://www.silverstone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ -

14 Trade Marks
    Silverstone, and the Silverstone red, blue and white and black/grey logo are trade marks of Silverstone Circuits Limited.
    That seems to imply both the word (that you are using) and the logo (that you aren't using) are protected.

In addition, according to: http://www.formula1.com/termsandcond...html#copyright -

The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1 STORE, F1, GRAND PRIX, the logo of this site (being the official website of Formula 1TM), the Sweeping Curves logo and related logos are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One Group Company. All rights reserved.
    This implies that the words "GRAND PRIX" are also protected by trademark.

Are you allowed to use these words on personalised items?

(I'm not trying to stir, I'm just asking for the sake of others who may want to do the same kind of thing.)