Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. TMT (Adkins) vs Pressmech
    By arthur.daley in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-09-2015, 01:16 AM
  2. For Sale PressMech On Ebay (not my advert)
    By pisquee in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-11-2014, 10:46 PM
  3. Pressmech On Ebay
    By JMugs in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 13-10-2014, 01:42 PM

Thread: Pressmech

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pressmech

http://www.pressmech.co.uk/site/index.php?index

Ok I know at least one person on here rates them, so who else has experience of these?

Here is the situation, my shultze 40x50 (actually a smidge bigger but you get the idea) is lovely, but I now need to print 40x60, don't fancy a press which is only 40x60 as wiggle room is important and as we all know the very edges can be a bit off on temperature.

Now I am looking at the Pressmech Sub which has the preferred wiggle room.

How many users out there?
    UK made... novelty!

Janners.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    From what I've seen they're excellent presses. I was interested in them myself but could never get any response from the company :-(

Very expensive, you're talking top price for these but (I believe) they are UK made and not just UK assembled but, as I've never got my hands on one I couldn't say for sure.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We love our A3+ models (bought another one a few months back), and would love to be able to upgrade to the new sublimation big size one. Apart from how they work, I love that they are easy to strip down and replace bits. The temp and time controllers are certainly Chinese parts, but the actual press doesn't resemble anything of the Chinese models on Alibaba. It does bare a resemblance to an old Adkins model I once saw on Ebay a while back. Spoke to the guy who makes them on the phone a few times, while he talked me through some troubleshooting with my multimeter, and whilst I stripped it down to replace the heating element. He knows the machines well, and could, from memory, work out the age of ours from me describing some of it's features.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is the large sub model that is getting my attention.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The newer models look of the same design as the original A3 one, just bigger. If this is the case, and they're of the same quality, and ease of use (and servicing) is the same, then they'll be fantastic. We are tempted to trade our two A3 ones in to buy one of the new bigger ones.
    Dickie is the name of the guy to speak to, if you can't hold of him on the number on the website, I have his mobile number, if you can't get hold of him PM me.