Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sold Magic Touch TTC 3.1 A4R
    By bms in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-06-2012, 08:36 PM
  2. Magic Touch OBM and TTC samples
    By barryslip in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-03-2012, 09:28 AM
  3. magic touch printers
    By jennywren in forum Printers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 10:30 AM
  4. Magic Touch TTC - OKI Printers
    By John G in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 13-04-2011, 10:09 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-12-2010, 07:17 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

web sites offered by Magic Touch

Did any one get an email from The Magic Touch yesterday regarding online stores with NetShirt ?
    They're offering websites with custom design tools for personalised garments, promotional articles and giftware.

My website has actually nothing to do with subli stuff (thats in my shop) but I
    thought it looked very interesting and maybe I could link the t hirt design one to my other site ...until I saw the price :shock:

Surely this is not what people pay on average or am I a skintflint???
    Mandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes we received the email too and i deleted it straight away as I already knew about Netshirt and their prices.

Thought I was being a skinflint (being scottish and all that) but glad to find an englishman thinking the same!!!
    Julie-anne
    Castlegate Gift Creations

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hadn't heard of NetShirt but I've just Googled and looked around. Look at those prices! :shock:

That makes about as much sense as having a fiver and buying a five-pound wallet to put it in. :o

Just tried the demo. It requires Flash, so the first thing my Firefox did is block it due to my NoScript extension. As it requires Flash, you won't get any customers who like browsing websites on their iPod Touches or iPhones.

Still, if you've got the money, maybe it's a good thing. If I had that kind of money, I wouldn't need to run my own business... :lol:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JSR
    I hadn't heard of NetShirt but I've just Googled and looked around. Look at those prices! :shock:

That makes about as much sense as having a fiver and buying a five-pound wallet to put it in. :o

Just tried the demo. It requires Flash, so the first thing my Firefox did is block it due to my NoScript extension. As it requires Flash, you won't get any customers who like browsing websites on their iPod Touches or iPhones.

Still, if you've got the money, maybe it's a good thing. If I had that kind of money, I wouldn't need to run my own business... :lol:

Absolutely!!
    Mandy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've looked at it before. As far as I can see, it's just a plugin for your existing site - I might be wrong, so on top of the cost of the plugin, you have to get a good website designed too.

John
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.