Hi

We're mainly a printing company (paper based products), but a couple of years ago we added flex printing and dye sub as an add on service. As most of our customers are businesses, the intention was to supply in bulk, mainly with workwear - ideally businesses who need 10-20 polo shirts with their logo on. What we've found is that we're getting people coming in wanting one T shirt printing, which in reality is not worth us doing. I dont feel we can charge more than £9 for a printed T Shirt and when you factor in the T shirt at £1.50, flex at £0.50 and delivery from Ralawise at £7, you're at £9, so were working for nothing. I do it in the hope it will lead on to other jobs, but usually it's just another order for one T Shirt! This morning we've spent three hours doing 3 T Shirts, all for different customers. Total profit £14, and that's without taking into account time and electricity. So, Im at the point where I need to decide do I just stop doing clothing all together or impose a mimimum order quantity to ensure there's some money in an order, and if so what is a reasonable minimum order?

Anyone got any wise words??

Simon