Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Second show over
    By AJLA in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-06-2012, 11:58 PM
  2. first show for us as well
    By jennywren in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-06-2012, 11:34 AM
  3. First Show
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 01:59 PM
  4. show off??
    By Paul in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 25-09-2011, 10:02 AM
  5. NEXT BIG SHOW
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 21-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yes james i forgot to mention the roof folding, its essential to get that right, and eyelet to eyelet in a kind of concetina / fan fold is the way forward - also a double roof on these very very sunny weekends, will stop fading issues that people have and keeps the whole place a lot cooler. I think the quality of some of the "ready to go kits" that are about are much like the business in a box solutions for anything really, you get what you pay for. i have found midland marquees to have a better quality than gala, but gala have the bigger name, so you see far more of those at shows.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not missing the point at all. My church had one of these, anchored down, bla bla bla, and they also lost it, went back one morning and there it was in a heap on the floor, the anchors held yes, but the rest of it was buckled etc.

They then listened to me and got a proper stall, not like the one I have, but something simular, and it is still standing many years later.

James

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just thought I would update you.

Been using the stall now for a number of outdoor events, and where others have had to stand and hold down their gazeebos, and even a Marquee, mine stood and didn't move an inch.

So am really please with the quality. Also considering that when you book a pitch you normally pay frontage, but not how far back it goes, so with the fact I can if I want to go back as far as 20ft, I have on occasions been able to do just that and really impressed the punters.

James

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    james you are lucky to find such events that have no not got the clause in "no depth may exceed the frontage paid for in excess of XXmtrs, so in otherwords if you pay for 3mtr frontage you can only have 3mtr depth - some of the car/bike shows are a bugger for this, and some want to include the space your van takes up which is a real pain in the ass
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't get me wrong, it doesn't always happen that I can go back further than the frontage. I went to the Wimbledon COmmon one this year and they had, to the bloody inch, 10ft by 10ft, and you were not allowed to go any bigger. People were complaining, because of putting up gazeebos and the guy ropes etc. With mine I didn't have any of that problem thenfully because the tie downs I use don't go out an an angle, so I can contain them within the stall.

Would like to go to some of th ecar/bike shows, might look up to see what is in my area!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im looking into the generators , silienced seem to be very expensive and need it to be computer safe anyone any advice?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything with an AVR will be fine. It doesn't need to be a sine wave generator to be computer safe.