Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. sublimation blanks
    By davest in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 10:30 AM
  2. Wanted Dye Sublimation blanks
    By booflegem in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-05-2012, 03:28 PM
  3. DIY sublimation blanks
    By sarahjayne in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 07:13 PM
  4. For Sale Sublimation Blanks For Sale
    By Jacko in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm, i still struggle with why i would want to share one of my trade suppliers with my friends/family and ultimately customers, i get bombarded with games requests at the drop of a hat, so presumably the ap works as the only option you get, to let the ap share all your facebook info.

It would not stop me ordering from you in the future, but its not something i can see the benefit of
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    hmm, i still struggle with why i would want to share one of my trade suppliers with my friends/family and ultimately customers, i get bombarded with games requests at the drop of a hat, so presumably the ap works as the only option you get, to let the ap share all your facebook info.

It would not stop me ordering from you in the future, but its not something i can see the benefit of
    Hi,

The raffle should not post to your wall unless you play the game - In-order for us to continue to offer free prizes it does require the customer to submit results to their wall. This is to get us more recognized and let people know about us. Not all may like the aim of the game and not all players would like to submit information to their wall. However they are many new starters out their who would love the chance to win some supplies - and what a great and fair way for the to try and win - If you like i am more then happy to remove you from our database, but rest assured no information will be posted to your wall unless you submit game results

As for game requests you should have only got 1 as we have only played 2 raffles since the start - Please could you PM me your information such as email and name and i will be sure to remove all information from our games database.

Sorry about that

Regards
    SB SubliBlanks - 0843 886 1065
    UK Dye Sublimation supplies

Email :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Site :

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not a problem, as once i saw it involved me sharing my fb database with the site i declined, its the way the aps work, when i used on for a game tesco were launching, my mum commented on how much tesco were posting things to her wall, and even wished her a happy birthday, i know its the way of the world, but its not a way i am comfortable with - my friends are my friends, and not just a database to be plundered by companies

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not a problem, as once i saw it involved me sharing my fb database with the site i declined, its the way the aps work, when i used on for a game tesco were launching, my mum commented on how much tesco were posting things to her wall, and even wished her a happy birthday, i know its the way of the world, but its not a way i am comfortable with - my friends are my friends, and not just a database to be plundered by companies
    Hi,

Our's works completely different - we would never post anything without your go ahead. The only information we take from the app is your name and email address. This is so we can contact you in-case you win the raffle :-) - We know most apps take advantage and post messaged on pictures, wall, and to friends but rest assured our app is not like that and you have the control weather you would like to post or your wall or not.

Regards
    Chris

Email :

Site :

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok Chris thats interesting, when i click on it it says

"Subliblanks-competition will receive the following info: your public profile, friend list, email address and birthday"

then

Subliblanks-competition would like to post to Facebook for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok Chris thats interesting, when i click on it it says

"Subliblanks-competition will receive the following info: your public profile, friend list, email address and birthday"

then

Subliblanks-competition would like to post to Facebook for you.
    Hi,

Although it says it will receive your friends list i assure you it does not, any application with facebook will say it would like some sort of information. We do have access to post on your wall yes - but as stated before we would never post on your wall. As for your birthday and email - this is normal as its a competition raffle and we may need to verify your over the age of 18, depending whats on offer. Example : Lighters,

The email is also used to let you know if you are the winner of the raffle or not.

Rest assure we will not post on your wall or submit information to friends, we would like to keep our professionalism intact and not spoil this by been known as the facebook spammers.

Regards
    Chris

Email :

Site :

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for the re-assurance, i imagine its a std template that you sign up for, and therefore they use generic wording, rather than company specific wording.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for the re-assurance, i imagine its a std template that you sign up for, and therefore they use generic wording, rather than company specific wording.
    Hi,

Yes this is just a template, we run this from within our web host as apposed to the creator running it.

Regards
    Chris

Email :

Site :

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for answering the questions, might help put a few more folks minds at rest as well