Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Printwear & Promotion Directory 2014-2015
    By GILSAN in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-04-2015, 03:55 PM
  2. any one live near me
    By daddykev in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 27-01-2015, 03:05 PM
  3. Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2015
    By ArferMo in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-01-2015, 09:09 PM
  4. Selling One of my Summer 2014 Projects.
    By NikGrey in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 05:00 PM
  5. Where do all you sublimators live?????
    By barryslip in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 19-02-2011, 07:56 PM
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    Parking is normally about £6.00 and Listawood normally host a meeting for dye sub members on the Sunday I think.
    sure parking is £10
    RICOH GX 7000 ROLAND GX24 ROLAND VP300

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey
    i am only starting out doing mugs full time, and dont really know much about these events i will read more tomorrow as i am only fit for bed now
    but how does it work and the fees etc. i live in birmingahm so then nec is not to far from me
    as i said i will read more tomorrow but would be very interested, i am on a budget and its tight so if its expensive i am sure i will read it on here how the event went :P

edit
    parking aint a problem ill walk $$$ :D

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Entrance is free and you can register online to skip the queue
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok. I am going to have a look now..
    Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will be there as usual. Not sure what day we will be going yet until nearer the time.
    With the hotels, if it is one actually at the NEC you can usually leave your car in their car park for free and just get the bus or walk. Luckily we are only 40 minutes away, so drive there a fair bit for various events.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still waiting for the Missus to book the time off of her work (PITA) but we will be taking a Travelodge room (Nothing posh) which comes in (or it did when I first searched for it - prob more now due to dithering) it was £75 for 3x nights which to me is good.

Maybe the DSF members should each make themselves a badge so we can identify each other? I used to do that at corporate events - so I could see who was in my team !
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .. Every member who posted in this tread (apart from Three) are Premium members - I know I keep gong on about the benefits of upgrading - some must think I get a cut of it but I don't.. I just like to see people do well out of something as I have from this :)

You don't see that very often these days - maybe (Hopefully) we are a Minority (I mean in the Mug business)?
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi nik , i went to my first one last year and i can tell you more than one day is far too much , you really have enough time in a day

Junior Member Blue-Belle-Larkhall's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am new to all this so I would like to go need to learn a bit more

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nearer the time we should find out who will be going so we can all meet up and stick together for the day, get to meet other forum members and have strength in numbers :)
    My website is open: