Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Problem with colors printer ricoh SG 3310 DN / Photos added
    By JustBeGood in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 18-06-2014, 11:10 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 02:16 PM
  3. New Section Added - Copyright etc.
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-07-2011, 12:48 AM
  4. Victory Designs - New Heat Presses added to the range
    By Justin in forum Press Releases/Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 09:08 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile New products added!

Hi Everyone

We have added some new products to tempt you to use your DSF discount before the end of november - 5% off for all forum members, 10% off for premium members :

Christmas Items

We now have a whole selection of christmas shaped items for you to pesonalise for the festive period... from snowflakes to stockings, from baubles to trees - click here to view them all!
    Coming soon: Metal bunting - STOP PRESS : it's here: Metal Bunting!

Die Cut Shapes
    We have started to add a new range of basic and fancy die cut metal shapes to our range. So far we have 4 sizes of hearts, 3 sizes of stars, 8 ovals and lots of new circle sizes. We have loads more in the pipeline from diamonds to hexagons, to new door plaque shapes and some animal shapes too! Please drop us an email if there any particular shapes you would like us to cut for you and we'll see whether they are available as dies.

Clocks - boxes and 2 new sizes
    We now have boxes for all our clock sizes including our fab Hinged and Rectangular Clocks plus 3 new clocks - Small Fancy square, Large Round and our first Chromaluxe clock - 5.5 x 7".

Jewellery Packaging
    We have added a new value Cufflink box (with magnetic closure), a new inexpensive white organza bag and dropped the price of our velvet finish drawstring bag to help you display your personalised jewellery to its best effect.

Luxury Gift Sets - Letter Opener and Golf Item sets
    We have added some lovely new items perfect for those 'difficult to find anything for people' in our customers lives lol - a beautiful silver effect letter opener with sublimatable 25mm disc and a couple of golf items - a divot tool with 25mm disc insert and ball marker with 16mm insert. We are selling these as sets complete in a classy navy box, blue satin lined with a clear panel.

Starter Collections
    If you haven't tried our whole range yet, we recently introduced some discounted selections of some of our flagship products to tempt you to sample them - so far we have Bookmarks, Clocks, Keyrings, and Business Card Swatches but keep checking back as we will be adding more!

Well that's quite a few additions to our range to help you maximise your 2013 sales... but we haven't finished yet and are planning more new produts this year... so please keep an eye on the site and we will post again with a round up of those we've added asap,

Don't forget to checkout using your discount code! (DSF-NOV13 for standard members, premium members use your standard code and it will upgrade your 5% discount to 10%)

Kind Regards

Nicci

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this title nicci [h=Wall Art Posts Kit (with Springy thing mount and picture hook)]2[/h]this must be technical jargon im unfamiliar with although my wife found it perfectly descriptive must be a woman thing

and this "Pop the posts through the supplied holes" lmfao can i ask nicci how much for the supplied holes and do you have minimum orders ..........
    Sorry nicci hope ur not offended it just made me giggle
    Last edited by purpledragon; 08-11-2013 at 06:18 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by purpledragon View Post
    I love this title nicci [h=Wall Art Posts Kit (with Springy thing mount and picture hook)]2[/h]this must be technical jargon im unfamiliar with although my wife found it perfectly descriptive must be a woman thing

and this "Pop the posts through the supplied holes" lmfao can i ask nicci how much for the supplied holes and do you have minimum orders ..........
    Sorry nicci hope ur not offended it just made me giggle

Lol, no offence taken, Purple Dragon.

We'll make sure that we send a bag of spare holes free of charge in your next order ;-)

Carl

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimetals_carl View Post
    Lol, no offence taken, Purple Dragon.

We'll make sure that we send a bag of spare holes free of charge in your next order ;-)

Carl
    Ya see folks dont ask then you dont get and im gettin a free bag of holes wehey hope theyre various sizes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was the 'Springy Thing' ? Was it a Hook with a spring on ?

As for the Free Holes, I thought holes were always free ?
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Nik,

Apologies for the delay in replying, here is a pic (hopefully!!) of a 'springy thing'. The posts come in two parts and fit through the metal (therefore the sheet needs cornerholes adding) and the wire and springs attach to the posts forming a loop. This can then be hung on a picture hook giving the impression that the sheet is fixed to the wall by the posts and is far easier for the customer to mount the picture on the wall.

20131114_212155.jpg

Hope this explains it!!

Carl