Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Adding images to Templates.
    By NikGrey in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 20-11-2013, 12:59 AM
  2. Adding images to .TIF Templates.
    By NikGrey in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-11-2013, 08:28 PM
  3. Working on adding to range
    By ssp in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 02:50 PM
  4. Setting custom paper size on the brother 5910DW
    By twinsgran in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 01:42 PM
  5. Changing paper size
    By North guy in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 23-02-2012, 06:26 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Adding Custom Paper Size in PowerDriver.

Just setting up my Windows OS again after the Mavericks upgrade disaster (Wiped Windows partition of my Mac).

I want to add my 237x98mm pre-cut Mug Paper paper size in the Power Driver, I keep adding it - says now 'Already in the list' but I can't get it to appear in the drop down list of the Powerdriver. .driving me mad.

Have anyone else had this problem - I had it all as I wanted before :(

Where can I see the list of paper sizes?

Oh, It's windows 7 and the Ricoh 3110dn.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I can set custom paper size in the Ricoh driver but NOT 'Mirror'.

I can set 'Mirror' in the Power driver but NOT custom paper size :(

Stuck on a small, but important setting again - things like this forever.

This doesn't help.

Done it - what a convoluted way of going about things.

This helped me: Ear.
    Last edited by NikGrey; 18-11-2013 at 02:33 PM.
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Nik

After my experience last week at Listawoods I don't think I would entertain using Powerdriver again, it has to be ICC profiles from now on :o)

Arthur

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I am trying to get set to do everything in OS X at the moment so I can just use the profiles - the only thing I need Windows for really is the Cutter software (Flexi Starter).

Slightly annoyed today - trying to apply my upgrade key for Silhouette Designer, getting a message that the Key has been used. I used to use Licenturion to protect my software so am assuming their system is the same (keys get used a certain amount of times before somebody there needs to reset them).
    Anyway, I have contacted them and waiting for a reply.
    My website is open:

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi NikGrey

I'm well aware than I'm resurrecting a problem from 2 and a half years ago, but did you ever fix your paper size setting in powerdriver?
    I'm having the same issue - it says it's saved it but then it's not in the list!

Thanks

Em

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nik is no longer on here my friend. He may see this but as a rule he is no longer a poster on the Forum. May I suggest you start a new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Quinsfan For This Useful Post:

theTbird (29-03-2016)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will do, thank you!