Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fusion c24

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

foision c24 driver disk

Anybody want the driver cd then drop a shout and will email over the install cd as a zip file

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried to give you a Rep point, can't as given you a point in recent times it seems (this year).
    That's very kind of you to offer this young man - you are a very generous person.

I don't need the driver but I am glad you found it (never had any doubt you wouldn't), just a shame I couldn't help with this.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok update on this plotter/cutter bag of s....it
    Have now been told the serial cable is SPECIAL ONE, so more money trying to get this working.Thanks nik for the adapter put it does now see the cutter in the com ports but does not make the cutter work.Spent 20 mins on the phone to the factory in china ,
    update to follow as I know there are some on here having the same problems under windows 7 and not working only under xp

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just glad somebody can use that adapter, I bought it on the off chance I needed it for my plotter. I am also happy to make you up a cable if you find the pin outs required.
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok update
    now have a proper xp driver which does install,no need to work out what printer/cutter to select to make it all work

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Angloman,

I have a Foisin 18 (rebadged as a Blackcat) working with Windows 7. Here's how it's set up.

1. switch on the cutter, then press its menu button. press through the options until you see BR (Baud rate) and note the number (mine is 38400).
    2. connect via USB cable - shows up as a USB Serial port int Windows device manager. I seem to remember that it needed changing to COM3 or COM4, but I don't know why.
    3. Here check the port settings. The baud rate should match the cutter. The cutter won't work if it doesn't.
    4. the other settings should be: data bits =8, Parity =none, Stopbits =1, Flow+Xon/Xoff.

I'm using Corel Draw to set up the cutting paths and exporting to "Make the Cut" in pdf format. You can also just use "Make the Cut" on its own but I find Corel Draw more flexible.

If you want to try a program for free - SCAL3 (Sure Cuts ALot) comes in a demo version. Select "Blackcat" as the cutter.

Let us know how it goes and I'll help if I can,

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Skye

It is dawn from blackcat who sent over a driver for this machine ,and it was a very old driver that worked.All the blackcat machines,which are the foison rebadged but different firmware all work in windows 7.This firmware on the machine is to old to even get it working in win 7,so happy with it to work under xp on a separate laptop.This is the old version but has an optic eye so bonus,but cut my first stencil on the video i posted on here.Again thanks for the info on win 7

Regards
    Angloman

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the blackcat isn't just a rebadged foisen, it's a much stronger machine with more pressure and can cut things a normal cutter wouldn't, it can also engrave and cut thin chipboard. I haven't had the chance to use one but reviews on it are excellent.

Mal

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    Hi Angloman,

I have a Foisin 18 (rebadged as a Blackcat)
    Nice to see other BlackCat users on here.. do you have the Cougar/Bullet or Lynx machine ??

Glad to see you got it sorted finally Angloman :)
    Behind every great man.. is a surprised mother in law..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Renniwano,
    I have an 18" cougar. I bought it to make favour boxes and wedding invitations - I needed something bigger than the craft robo. Now that I've "discovered" vinyl I wish I'd bought the 24" as it's a nuisance having to cut the vinyl to fit the bed. :)