Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Epson B1100 Stylus Printer - new A3+ printer
    By Paul in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 02:13 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Printer on its way

I am about to order my very first sublimation printer . I have not forgotten I need paper as well, lol. Also I have put together a little list of some items that I am going to have a practice on. I have made full use of my membership and got my 10% from Listawood. I will hopefully have some photos by the weekend.
    Wish me luck!

We this in mind please expect the most obvious questions from a newbie who cant find the correct answer as he is looking in the wrong forum or is in a bit of a panic..

I look am looking forward to my new journey into sublimation.
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck Iain and I look forward to seeing some great results! Dont forget to post the pics... good or bad.
    To view links or images in signatures your Beer count must be 10 pints or greater. You have currently drunk 15 pints!.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wishing you the best of luck Iian, you are in the right place for help and advice.

As with anything new, equipment wise take the time to get to know it - that's what I have been doing and I am finding that I am learning the limitations of everything which in the long term will save me time and effort.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)