Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. i need mugs.....lots of mugs...at least a quote for lots of mugs !!
    By giftsne in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 06:35 PM
  2. latte mugs & bone china mugs
    By hakuna in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-02-2011, 08:06 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Mugs you have used

Being a newbie on here,and having read for several hours all the interesting posts about different things, it seems to me that everybody has their own prefered supplier for buy in mugs,in bulk or singles or boxes,with or without presentation boxes.

So who do you get you mugs from

did you get free presentation boxes

Did they ping when they were cooling down

How was the colour transfer on the image

how many failures did you have

May be we might actually find a supplier we all like and then arrange special discounts for the members,you never know being a procurement officer in my day job.
    let me know your thoughts and then we can have a single post with general opinion

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey anglo man good post mate, i also was interested in this
    but there is a lot of supplier out there. honestly i use a different few for the same mugs but paper and ink i stick to the same supplier

i use Coralgraph, bms, the magic touch and subli.co.uk

i dont get presentation boxes as i am only online right now so i recently start getting smash proof boxes. before that i had in total 15 mugs smash in delivery.. with smash proof i have had none out of 100 so far :)

i have only ever had 2 mugs ping, but as i normally leave to cool down i rushed these and dunked. so down to myself and not the supplier i guess
    but i did have some mugs from coral graph about 9 months ago that images faded on quickly, but lately their mugs have being good quality

in the past 5 weeks i have damaged alot of mugs about 115 but ive got it down to 2 this week so far fingers crossed ha ha

you havent mentioned who you use? :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fortunately for me i was making mugs using the water transfers with a dry powder laser printer,these were fab but not permeant so decided to buy some equipment
    i bought a ricoh printer,bought some ink from china,some paper on ebay,a mug press from monsterdoodles and away I have gone,I have been lucky i think,did not get a ink profile just loaded ink and printed away.I work in a very cold conservatory so the mugs are freezing,I dont pre heat them,I dont even wait 15mins for the print to dry before I wrap the mug,I just stick it in and away I go.some of my results are in the gallery.I have bought mugs form monsterdoodles with boxes,31.00 in vat and postage and to be honest I have lost 1 due to me breaking the handle in the press.
    As to paper i bought some on ebay,next day delivery and the results are fab.I will post the ebay number if you require it as £7.99 per 100 delivered inc postage.

This is why i started this threat to see how others find their mugs,i notice some get a lot cracking when cooling,some even dump in warm water,only a newbie but the help on her is fab and now looking at a shopping cart with individual software for design but thats another threat