Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Making it in the Dye Sub Market
    By Josh205 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-09-2014, 03:06 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-09-2014, 08:18 PM
  3. Happy xmas ......Thats it all done till next xmas Phew
    By viccar in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 01:17 AM
  4. For Sale Market stall, stock and equipment
    By Market Mik in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24-10-2012, 12:05 PM
  5. Stall at Ladies Night Advice Please
    By Dee10 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 24-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I carry 6 of each of the fast selling ones in the box and the slow selling ones 3 of each. So a box of 36 has 6 designs or 12 designs.

Yes some sold quicker than others and I must admint to the fact that I was surprised at which ones were the fast selling ones.

Yes I had to remake the fast selling ones.

I was fortunate that there was power available, which was supplied free, but I didn't take printer or computer, just a mug press and a stock of blank mugs and pre-printed wraps, so I could also demontrate.

That is how I got so many orders and my wife and I got home had a bite to eat then worked until about midnight making up either the replacement stock, or the orders ready for the next day.

We also sent out proofs to the customers and insisted that if they wanted them the next day, that they had to reply by return. Not one objected to that.

On the last day we took home another bucket full of orders which some came to where my wife works, (a Community Centre) to pick them up, or we posted them, which we had asked what they wanted to do and included in the price if they were not picking up.

James

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi James,
    How did you take payment? Only cash or did you have a way to take electronic payment?

Karen

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On that occasion we could only take cash, and because of that lost some custom. We were in the middle of a field, so couldn't suggest that they pop over the road to a cash machine, as we have on a number of occasions when we have been on the high street somewhere.

I now have an iZettle, which I got via Santander bank, and there is no monthly fee, they take 2.75%, which we don't pass on. The, very small, gadget blue tooths to the mobile phone, which you have dowloaded the app to, and that then contacts the iZettle main terminal. There is no paper receipt, but if a customer requires a receipt, they just put their email address in and one is sent by email. You would need to make sure that the mobile phone you have is one that it works with though, as it doesn't work with them all. Mine didn't at first, but downloaded the upgraded operating system for the phone and bingo it worked.

Santander had a offer going to those who had an account with them, the gizmo cost £99.00, but after the first transaction you got £50.00 back. So as soon as I got it, I bought something from myself for £1.00 and got my £50.00 back straight away!

James

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks James.
    I'll take a look at this as I'm also with Santander.

Karen

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would go to the iZettle site FIRSTand check that your moble is one the the iZettle device will work on!

I know some onecwho didn't (not me), and they also sheled out about £300 to buy a new phone!

James