Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. i need mugs.....lots of mugs...at least a quote for lots of mugs !!
    By giftsne in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 05:35 PM
  2. latte mugs & bone china mugs
    By hakuna in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: first mugs

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add fuel to the fire, what about speeches that were made to the public. We will fight them on the beaches, the lady is not for turning or there will be no whitewash at the Whitehouse.
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am not sure why a speech would be seen in a way different from any other piece of creative writing, whether delivered in public or written on paper and submitted to the speaker but never said. Unless it's a speech that you wrote, it is someone else's creative work, and intellectual property.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never, never, never give up

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pisquee View Post
    Then why follow the crowd? - be creative, do something different, and find your niche
    i know what you mean but sometimes i find that a lot of people google a image/t-shirt/slogan then contact yourself and ask if they can have it on a t-shirt, i do understand all the laws about copyright and dont print anything i think could infringe it, but i also wont turn customers away just cos they have seen something they like and ask me to do it,
    i think what im trying to say is a lot of small business and start up business find it hard to get the finance to purchase license's etc. As for Niche's there is not many left to find,

I have a business book in the house called PURPLE COW, it starts off about a family who drive across France and see millions of cows, they all look identical, but if one of the cows was painted PURPLE it would stand out and never be forgotten, in other words we all need to find OUR PURPLE COW IN BUSINESS...... good luck all....lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @James.... wasnt that Rick Astley?.... oh no... silly me ... that was "Never Gonna Give You Up....."... hahahaha.
    To view links or images in signatures your Beer count must be 10 pints or greater. You have currently drunk 15 pints!.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was Winston Churchill, mind you the Thomas the Tank Engine people also nicked it and used it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave271069 View Post
    i know what you mean but sometimes i find that a lot of people google a image/t-shirt/slogan then contact yourself and ask if they can have it on a t-shirt, i do understand all the laws about copyright and dont print anything i think could infringe it, but i also wont turn customers away just cos they have seen something they like and ask me to do it,
    i think what im trying to say is a lot of small business and start up business find it hard to get the finance to purchase license's etc. As for Niche's there is not many left to find,

I have a business book in the house called PURPLE COW, it starts off about a family who drive across France and see millions of cows, they all look identical, but if one of the cows was painted PURPLE it would stand out and never be forgotten, in other words we all need to find OUR PURPLE COW IN BUSINESS...... good luck all....lol

There's a craft company called Purple Cow too!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a while , customer very slow in decision making but finally delivered 15 mugs for her Deli.FB_IMG_13946212853283907.jpg
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I vaguely remember something about a purpledragon.... could be wrong on that one though LOL!!!!
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...