Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-04-2015, 01:57 PM
  2. For Sale complete garment printing and sublimation kit for sale, press, stock, printers
    By ptholt in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-07-2013, 12:04 AM
  3. For Sale Epson 1400 with CIS system for light tshirt mouse pads printing
    By skru in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31-01-2013, 12:11 AM
  4. Sold Complete Sublimation Printing Set Up
    By blackcat-gifts in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 11:38 AM
  5. Sold Complete Dye Sub Printing Business for Sale
    By Claretman in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 30-04-2011, 04:32 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Complete Tshirt ad Sign printing Package.

For sale is a Tshirt and or Sign making Start-Up business package with almost everything you need to start your own business or hobby! The package contains the machinery to print transfers for pressing onto your tshirts and also a plotter/cutter to cut vinyl signs for cars, shop windows, sign frames and loads more. Listed below is all that is included in the price of the sale and you could be literally up and running and printing tshirts or cutting vinyl for signs within an hour of plugging the machines into the laptop. All you need extra is some more vinyl (although I am giving some leftover vinyl with this pack to get you started if I can find some large enough pieces) and some imagination for designs and most importantly, the get-up-and-go to make yourself a successful little business.
    The laptop will come complete with cutting software (SignGo Pro FD) on an encrypted dongle, CorelDraw, and a few DVD's with artwork and other graphics programmes. The laptop is also WiFi enabled so you can print straight to the included A3 printer/scanner/fax/copier. It also has a DVD burner and the best OS ever.... WinXP. ..... I was going to update to Win7 but why bother when XP is running as smooth as a babies bottom? So what else is in this package?.....The printer is fitted with normal inks... NOT sublimation inks.

Chinese Generic 38x38cm Flatbed Clam Press
    Brother MFC-J5910DW A3 Printer with large touch screen and 5 sets of inks.
    Aiptek 600u Graphics Tablet. (A4).
    Acer Laptop with apps and artwork fully loaded. (or possibly a desktop tower PC and 17" Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard if I can get it upgraded quick enough, choice is yours!)
    Ramtin uk720 (28" 610cm) cutter.
    Cutter Stand and cover.
    Usb/Serial Port Cable to connect to PC.
    Spare Cutter Blades.
    Vinyl Weeding Tool.
    SignGo Pro FD Cutting Software on Dongle worth £245 if purchased separately.
    Corel4 Essentials (Full Programme)for designing tshirt images and logos etc.
    Reem of A3 printing paper.
    Packet of A3 Transfer paper (Light Fabric)
    Couple of Packets of A4 Transfer paper (Light Fabric)
    Approx. 40 FOTL Lightweight Tees Assorted colours. (White/Navy/Black/Grey) (L)
    23 XL FOTL Long Sleeve High Neck Tees (Lightweight) White.
    2 Teeshirt Storage Boxes
    Artwork CD's full with Logos, graphics and Templates (extra programmes on request.)
    40 Clear plastic keyrings and printable inserts.
    Tagging gun for attaching own labels to garments including tagging gun pins.
    Clear Tshirt packaging bags.

Total weight without packaging of all equipment is 89kg and can be delivered on a pallet with wrapping for around £80-£90.
    Individual packets, boxed and sent by courier approx. £70-£80.
    Pick-up free.
    If not too far from Cardiff, I would be willing to drop off or meet halfway for petrol cost.

Cutter and Press were purchased in Sep 2012.
    Picture of the press is from the internet but the exact same model.
    All in perfect working order!

As a start-up, ready to go package----- £650. or very near offer. Unfortunately due to recurring ill-health it has seen hardly any action and therefore I must give this lot up. It must go as one complete package. I am not willing to break it down.

$T2eC16NHJIIE9qTYI1YSBRelLbEY4g~~60_12.jpg20140112_113439.jpg20140112_123536.jpg20140112_123612.jpg20140112_123857.jpg

Update: ---- Just finished configuring the desktop PC. - Win7 64bit, 80Gb HDD, 4Gb RAM, Netgear Dongle Wifi Adaptor, 17" LG Monitor
    Last edited by arko; 14-02-2014 at 07:53 PM.
    To view links or images in signatures your Beer count must be 10 pints or greater. You have currently drunk 15 pints!.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A great package for some newbie who maybe looking at the forum and thinking about setting up. Good luck with the sale Ian, I can't say I will miss you as my nearest rival is selling up, the world is there for my taking, ;-)
    best wishes Ian and get well soon.
    dave

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with the sale Ian but are you sure you want to sell it? I dont know how ill you are but surely when you are back on your feet you can start up again and earn a few pennies. For that price you will never be able to buy new equipment to start up again. Besides that, you will keep Dave on his toes, never knowing when you are back out there.
    All the best from sunny Germany.
    Earl.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha... Im sorry to say that due to health reasons I really do have to give it up. Never thought Id say that at the age of 47 ! But hey Ho !... life goes on.
    Thanks guys.
    To view links or images in signatures your Beer count must be 10 pints or greater. You have currently drunk 15 pints!.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That really IS a great package for that price - such a shame your having to give up for those reasons.

You will be missed from this forum aswell :(
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is that an a3 or a4 press?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SOLD....... but I will still be popping back and forth to the forum to see how things are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hope it was no one in Rhoose Ian

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get well soon!
    I have a short attention span.... HEY LOOK A PLANE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might even know him him Dave!