Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Premium Membership Poll - Your thoughts please
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 12-11-2020, 09:49 AM
  2. Premium Membership Scheme - Auto Renew Issues
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 24-03-2015, 04:57 PM
  3. Premium Membership Info
    By Andrew in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    PM on it's way Sarah :-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Well, there you go, a free plug for BMS and a sale! Nice bit of free advertising.

From the way I read Pauls post Martin, I understood that he was saying there were no discounts offered by either party, nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    there is no benefits of using BMS or xpress as they do not provide discounts if you are premium member.
    I think that is a little unfair Paul!

If you compare, for example, the price of a Ricoh SG3110 from those suppliers that offer 10% discount off their prices you'll find that some suppliers are cheaper without the discount. With this specific post it is misleading to say there is no benefit to using BMS.
    this is exactly what i mean :)
    Sorry Martin if I upset you.
    All i wanted to say there won't be any discounts from BMS or xpres (stand corrected by Justin with xpres) if you are premium member.
    Sorry for misunderstanding.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If I were in your situation, I'd be looking to buy everything from one supplier (printer, inks, papers, press, blanks) and negotiating the best price for everything - you should be able to get the best price this way, and then have one point of contact for help and support.
    This is no judgement for or against any of the companies you've already looked at, or have been mentioned, as they are all great, and we use them all, and don't have anything bad to say of them. But, definitely shop around, and call them up and talk to them, and do some negoiating, rather than just pressing the "Buy" button on a load of different websites.
    More so, if any of the big suppliers are close to you, then go and meet them face to face, and get to know them, this way you know your local supplier, and could save on delivery costs for this initial set up and into the future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pisquee View Post
    If I were in your situation, I'd be looking to buy everything from one supplier (printer, inks, papers, press, blanks) and negotiating the best price for everything - you should be able to get the best price this way, and then have one point of contact for help and support.
    This is no judgement for or against any of the companies you've already looked at, or have been mentioned, as they are all great, and we use them all, and don't have anything bad to say of them. But, definitely shop around, and call them up and talk to them, and do some negoiating, rather than just pressing the "Buy" button on a load of different websites.
    More so, if any of the big suppliers are close to you, then go and meet them face to face, and get to know them, this way you know your local supplier, and could save on delivery costs for this initial set up and into the future.
    Great advice Pisquee...and that's what I really wanted to do with bms, then I read great things about the adkins presses and was hooked in on the studio versa press as it was within budget, a trusted name and gave me the option later on of adding a mug press or plate press etc. I've not heard great things about the support from Xpres so daren't buy my printer from them in case I face any problems with it. But I'm happy to get my press from them as I gather if you have any issues with them they put you in touch with adkins themselves and they are 'apparently' very helpful. I've heard great things about BMS so think they are ideal for the printer, paper, tape and blanks purchase...wonder if they'd do a deal for me on all of those items....???!!!

Thanks for all of your help, I really do appreciate it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought an xPress branded Press from xPress - there was a problem and Adkins sent me a replacement with no problems.

Pisquee gave some great advice - CALL THEM, never just 'Buy Now'.

Edit: and I bought 2x Ricoh from Martin (Very fast delivery).
    Last edited by NikGrey; 08-02-2014 at 11:52 PM.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xpress gave me 10% a few weeks back on a set of ink when I told them I could get DSF discount for premium members. at other suppliers.