Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Login Timeouts
    By Andrew in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 28-02-2011, 11:27 PM
  2. New Login details
    By John G in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 08:59 PM

Thread: login

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

login

Hi Nicci!
    Hope you don't mind me to start this tread on here but this may be of benefit to others too :)

this is reference to login to your site.

I noticed there is a login link on your site, next to shopping cart. is this something where i can reorder my usual stuff,look at order history? I am asking as this would be great feature that would help me a lot and i am sure this would help to others...
    Unfortunately i never received my login details. I tried my email and passwords i would use but no luck.
    Can you explain how to get hold of them please?

Paul

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Paul

Yes sorry, this feature used to work - but it caused some people real hassle signing up (no idea why, whenever I tested it it seemed to work fine - but a certain older generation of males seemed to always have problems lol - my dad tested it and had the same problem but was unable to describe it for me to replicate lol) So I took off the need to sign up whilst I asked my web designers to look into it. That was November and after 12 emails they STILL have not got round to even looking at it (they have a list of 5 things to look at and are on number 2!) So I disabled it on my admin panel though I can't remove the log in button :-(

If anyone knows of a good Wordpress developer I would look into using someone else! (though after having websites on various platforms over the last 10 years and having the same reliability with every developer I'm not holding out much hope lol)