Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. heavy weight business cards
    By bigj2552 in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-07-2014, 12:29 PM
  2. Wanted White metal business cards
    By Mattie in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-06-2012, 10:35 PM
  3. Business Cards
    By smitch6 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16-03-2011, 10:48 PM
  4. business cards
    By smitch6 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13-02-2011, 03:47 PM
  5. Get 250 Free Business Cards
    By David in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 28-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A nice heavy card printed both sides with a matt laminate - looks classy, and much better looking than the metal or plastic ones.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Most likely the details someone wants from your card are going to be copied down into some sort of electronic form, either on a phone, tablet or computer (or possibly into a notebook or filofax) and will then be thrown away. so, you have to factor in your production cost (time and money) as to whether it is worth using anything other than paper/card.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    other thing to perhaps consider is a q tag, that way if someone has the right ap they can just copy you directly into their phone
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's is an excellent idea Ms Maggot - I have been including them in various promotional items I have created for others but didn't even consider making one for myself.

Many Thanks :)
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have mine on my hoodie sleeve as well when im working, and do them on quite a lot of promo-girls clothing, its great seeing men chasing the girls round, esp when they are on their bottom (was unintentional she had a size far too big on her lol)
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slightly off the business card thing.. but I have a hoody with a huge QR code on the back... and have had people scanning me at the traffic lights when waiting to cross the road ;)
    Behind every great man.. is a surprised mother in law..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we have qr codes on the van, business cards, flyers, show banners etc etc.. each with tracked urls and I'll be honest, they rarely get scanned.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Business Card - First Draft.

Here's my first draft (so to speak).

It's taken me a while to get to this stage:

Reverse:

I am yet to populate the reverse of the card.
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the screen shot does nothing for it..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just trying to get the design/info correct and then I will concentrate on the materials it is made with.

I want to get something close to what I actually need tonight as I want to use a local business to make them if they can come at least SOME WAY to what online offerings can offer price wise.
    My website is open: