Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. iphone cases again
    By bigj2552 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 25-11-2012, 03:19 PM
  2. 3D iPhone Cases
    By Andrew in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 28-10-2012, 11:03 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BMS Defender style iPhone 4 Cases

I've just started selling these, (because I'm a big fan of a case that actually offers protection for your phone..

today however I've had a customer wanting to send one back because they cant insert the official apple charger cable fully so she has to remove the case to charge the phone

I agree this is a returnable issue and have accepted the return without hassle but is this a one off or do I have a lot of headaches ahead as more and more are returned for the same reason?

I unfortunatley don't have an iphone 4 to test (I have a dummy iphone 5 and it looks like that one will be fine)

has anyone been selling these for long enough to get feedback on day to day use?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi FP,

Short answer here is, some fit and some don't! I have three chargers and they all fit my Defender case, but the old one that Martin has left knocking about the office doesn't. The larger ones don't fit but the smaller ones do.
    Last edited by Scotty@BMS; 08-04-2014 at 01:55 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.