Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. It finally happened !!
    By Renniwano in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 16-01-2014, 08:56 PM
  2. Printable Flex (Finally Used It)
    By Kahboose in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 08:18 PM
  3. Finally - first mugs in gallery
    By sarahjayne in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-09-2011, 07:23 AM
  4. Finally..
    By Renniwano in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-08-2011, 07:56 PM
  5. Finally getting there but still need help.
    By MissyH in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 01:22 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Finally got everything setup... kinda

After numerous hiccups ranging from being sent broken printers, then having a wrong ciss for the printer i did get i eventually managed to get a combination working! although had to dismantle the ciss and rearrange the order of the cartridges as they didn't match the printer!

but alas its working. quality leaves a little something to be desired though. when looking closely at solid colours you can see lines which is a bit annoying. (seems more obvious on the blue so guessing its mainly that) I've ran cycles and flushed the ciss with some surgical spirit to get rid of the old ink in it. bloody thing came prefilled with regular ink. any tips on fixing this type of thing?

Need to look at getting a proper ICC profile too. Black aint looking very black, am scouring ebay for the equipment to do those at the moment so hopefully can pick up a bargain ;-).
    I've attached the few sample things I've played around with, some of them came out better than I expected
    Attached Images Attached Images

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If you've got lines in the print, then either check your head alignment, or not enough ink is flowing from the CISS and to the print head... this can either be an air leak, so check ll the connections are tight, or that the CISS level isn't at the right level for enough flow, or your printer isn't coping with having to pull the ink through such a system (which it wasn't designed for)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Printed out a page of blue. That seems to have sorted it :-P all working great now. Just gotta work on them profiles :-P