Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 3110 plain paper or inkjet plain paper...
    By wayupnorth in forum Printers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2014, 09:18 PM
  2. Greaseproof Paper or Baking Paper
    By christine71 in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 04:59 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parchment Paper for Heatpresses?

Not sure if I've asked this question before - sorry if I have, I'll put it down to age. :lol:

My Neoflex printer sould be here any day now and I'm trying to ensure I'm not missing anything that could hold me up!

Apparently there ae 2 different types:

Silcone based & no slicone. This is the sort of stuff I'm after http://colmanandcompany.com/static_store/DTGRPAPER.html

I'll be needing both.
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Re: Parchment Paper for Heatpresses?

John we stock parchment paper it is used for an embossing craft called "Pergamano". It comes in all sorts of grades of gsm we normally get it in small quantities from our wholesaler. I take it you plan on wanting it in large quanties, if so try G.F. Smith's who have depots all over the UK. They are probably not the cheapest but will send you out samples, unfortunatley normally only in A4 sizes. Once you find the grades you are looking for PM me and I will try and source it cheaper. Contact telephone for their Hull depot is 01482 323503 or info@gfsmith.com
    Best of luck with your new machine, it looks amazing (Green is my colour) LOL!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Parchment Paper for Heatpresses?

Thanks for the reply.

I'm hoping my printer will be here this week ad then I need to get it working! I'm gonna order some from the US supplier and see how it goes. 50 uses per sheet x 50 sheets should keep me busy to start with.

John
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How's the Neoflex going?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Kaz

When the many boxes that comprise my Neoflex were 'dumped' on the road outside our house it was clear that many had been opened - probably by UK Customs where the goods were delayed for 3 weeks.

There was one vital component missing - the rip software and it's security dongle! I contacted All American last Tuesda and they immediately despatched a replacement on the 21st, it arrived at East Midlands Airport on 22nd and the journey from East Midlands Airport to my home took 4 days - it arrived today!!

So the upshot is, I've not been able to do anything with it except build it! All very frustrating but 'that's life' as Esther used to say :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That wasn't so good :(

Hopefully it's all up and running now :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. all up & going now.

I conatcted the supplier in the USA on 21st July - items were despatched 21st July & arrived East Midlands Airport on 22nd July and then took 5 more days t get to Wales!

I'll get some pictures.