Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Gold sticker printing wanted
    By mrs maggot in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30-05-2013, 03:09 AM
  2. wanted cd and cd case insert printing
    By soulclaimed in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 12:10 AM
  3. Wanted - Trade supplier for T-shirt printing
    By Philipjbaker in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-02-2012, 09:45 PM
  4. vinyl sign printing quote wanted
    By Mattie in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-11-2010, 09:07 AM
  5. Printing onto fabric stuff
    By picagiftuk in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 11:48 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pad Printing stuff wanted

does anybody have any pad printing stuff for sale please ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to get the price of this down to £450 privately via messages but it looks like he has listed it again at that price HERE

I am also looking to gear up for Pad Printing, I decided that this machine was a bit too big for my needs and would mean I have to keep this in my workshop - as it needs an air supply (and id big).. so if this one suits you its there.

Had been studying these for a while and decided that this HERE was the best manual variation in this price range - I don't think anybody here has anything for sale otherwise they would have spoken by now.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Nik

You any further down the road with pad printing yet?

regards

Arthur

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Further Arthur - Looks like that will be a 'Winter' Exercise.

It's definitely 'Summer' Time' here now as the usual flow of visitors has started.. 'Nik, My Lawn Tractor needs looking at' - getting a good flow of garden equipment which needs attention and then of course my neighbour (builder) is working a lot again which means his boys are breaking his equipment - more work for me, just had another Stihl saw in this morning.

I have to get these jobs done as quick as possible as people need to use them so am in the workshop most of the time at the moment, hardly get time to come online even.
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Lornem. Maybe you would be better off visiting a dedicated site for this equipment rather than a site that is specific to sublimation. You will probably get better advice and prices too. Good luck.
    To view links or images in signatures your Beer count must be 10 pints or greater. You have currently drunk 15 pints!.