Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Please help - icc profiles? What on earth is this
    By katy5145 in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-03-2016, 11:55 AM
  2. Epson L210 and Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks)
    By dougbraz in forum Printers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 09:56 PM
  3. Mavericks - Caution.
    By NikGrey in forum Software
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 18-11-2013, 11:55 PM
  4. ICC profiles
    By twinsgran in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 31-12-2012, 08:37 PM
  5. ICC profiles
    By MissyH in forum Printers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricoh SG 31110DN Mac Mavericks ICC Profiles

I have a new Ricoh SG 31110DN software installed on my mac using the CD that came with the printer, then I downloaded the SubliJet-R_SG_3110DN_(America)_v1.0.2.dmg from Sawgrass and successfully installed it with the activation code window prior to the install.

On the PC you get a stand alone driver that has a window with all print details so you can set the job up to print, on a mac you get nothing! I'm not installing boot camp on my mac I have a PC laptop. But it would just be so much easier if I can print from the machine I design on?

So are these just ICC colour profiles that work invisibly behind the normal Ricoh driver or does it just not work on a mac!

It did perform a check with Mavericks, saying it was checking if the operating system was compatible and didn't come up with any errors prior to installing?

Does anyone else have this set up, does it just do it all for you without needing a stand alone print window like on the PC?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using a new Mac with the Ricoh, I just select the driver you listed when I need to make a sub print.

Its that easy.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Nik, seems a lot simpler on the mac . I'll send a print to it now...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, everything is easier on a Mac :)
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You need to install the ICC profile, and then select it in the print dialog in Photoshop under the Photoshop manages colour option (or the equivalent in Corel), and turn off any colour management/enhancement in the Ricoh driver.
    In terms of Mac/Windows this is the same process, and equally easy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using illustrator on the mac, under colour management there is 2 sawgrass profiles. Choosing either profile and relative colourimetric it prints the same but it prints a grey box behind the design from a mac 'very odd' and the colours aren't the same as they are on screen, send a PDF from the PC and the colour is better and closer and there is no grey box behind the design? PC seems better...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a few options - about 5 for the Ricoh (near the top of the profile list for me in Photoshop - these are for different papers, NOT sublimation) and then near the bottom there is the profile for sublimation.
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Illustrator iv'e tested sg_SG3110DN_RGB_sjr_v1.0 and sg_SG3110DN_RGB_sjr_classic_v1.0 but they both print the same (different colour than on screen and a light grey background). Not using the normal Ricoh ones as I presumed they weren't for sublimation. Rendering intent option doesn't seem to do anything when changed, will try photoshop now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Printing through photoshop with an RGB image using sg_SG3110DN_RGB_sjr_classic_v1.0 gave no grey background and the colours were close but not as good as the PC print.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sublijet_R_SG3110 _V_1.0.3 Is the latest one - upgrade it to that and see what happens.

Your obviously using another version young man.
    My website is open: