Before asking this, I did a search for "heavyweight" and went through all the corresponding threads to make sure I wasn't asking something which had been hammered to death already. Thing is... I'm just not that happy with the sublimation shirts I'm using. I've tried AWDis Just Sub, and Xpres Subli Plus, but I just feel that they're a little light... especially the Just Sub. Don't get me wrong, I think the Xpres shirts turn out well and I've not had a single complaint from anyone yet but I suppose my years of working with heavyweight cotton shirts has spoiled me.

Do heavyweight poly shirts exist? I look for them almost every night on Google and just when I think I've found one it turns out to be something like 145gsm or 160gsm and that's much lighter than the 210gsm Xpres shirts. If I have to stick with Xpres, I'll obviously do it, but I'd rather lose another quid or so on every shirt and know that I'm sending out high quality products that people genuinely think ARE high quality rather than just 'worth the money'. I get the feeling I'm 'on tae plums' as they say up here, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

Any advice is appreciated.