Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Hi Social Giraffe
    By JackB in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-01-2014, 04:18 PM
  2. Attn: Social Giraffe
    By draig in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 09:35 AM
  3. Social Giraffe -
    By mrs maggot in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 03:03 PM
  4. Living social
    By Mattie in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15-01-2013, 11:21 AM
  5. Social Networking
    By Justin in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Social Media

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have great success with Facebook, not my business page so much but with my personal page.

Most of the 638 friends I have on there I actually know, I spent Ten years on Corfu - went to a few different schools, have done a few long term courses, was a sound engineer, ran a bike club etc so I have done a lot of things which exposed me to a lot of people - they found me and befriended me on Facebook.

So, that way I have a list of potential customers who all WANT to be on my list - all I do is post images of things I have done and they share them ! it's perfect, THEY do the promotion for me and I get work from it.

What I would recommend avoiding though is putting all your eggs in this online basket as you will end up spending ALL of your time online - I was in that situation a few years ago with a Lottery Business I was promoting and I certainly do not want to be in that situation again.

It is working for me, and I dont try really - just want to show my friends what I have made as they are genuinely interested.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm the opposite. Whenever my 'friends' list gets beyond fifty, I start to go through them all and decide who I want to get rid of. I've never had more than fifty friends for more than a few days. I have a very strict criteria for who goes and who stays, and anyone who does any of the following will disappear:

Post up racist stuff
    Post up sexist stuff
    Use 'weather' instead of 'whether'
    Use 'text speak'
    Spoil TV shows without warning
    Post up nothing but photos of their children or their pets, or 'witty' stories about them
    Boast about how drunk they got the night before, or how drunk they're planning to get that night
    Complain about being skint and then talk about how much money they spent on drink/cigs/prostitutes (ok, maybe not the last one)
    Constantly beg for money for whatever charities they're doing that week and try to make you feel guilty for not supporting 'save the flea' no matter how much you actually donate to something worthwhile
    Wear flip flops

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Artygamer
    I wear flip flops, shorts and T-shirt, lurk on the beach, and I am always skint.....I blame the beach for that bit! So I guess I'll never be on your friends list!

I try using Facebook, and Twitter, but I don't find it fantastic.

Jannners

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Counts me out to. Mind you I don't wear flip flops, but sandles, with socks 365 days of the year! Oh and in case you are daft enough to ask why with socks, if it is good enough for the Romans, look up what they were wearing, when they came to the UK, then it is good enough for me!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone got anything against Croc's ? I love them !
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only my sole
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone used promoted page on Facebook? have started here with slow but good results so far, but would just like to try it once to see the outcome before my website gets started

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried one post, lowest price but it's a con, I wanted to say a statement about some shit I was getting on face book, it worked but you don't get any likes or anything else. As long as you want to say something if works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Directdesignsupplied.co.uk

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We often boost posts, or pay for adverts, usually with a budget of £10 a day, at most for 2 or 3 days. This is usually if we're having a special offer or sale. It hugely increases the reach of the post, and does bring in new likes to the page, and sales.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have found for this type of work Instagram works extremely well for us.

Have a look at our page: http://instagram.com/weprintforyou
    Large Format, Sublimation, Direct To Garment Wholesale Manufacturer. No Minimums