Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Epson l110
    By DutchMan in forum Printers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-03-2015, 07:06 PM
  2. Solve a puzzle ! (Solved).
    By NikGrey in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-02-2014, 05:15 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:36 AM
  4. color settings
    By ADP in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-03-2013, 08:05 PM
  5. Missing color with Epson s21
    By sapprinting in forum Printers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:51 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epson L110 color adjustment (solve)

For any of those who got into the epson printers with internal ciss, the epson L110 and aré having problems with colors i found a way to get propers colors in case you dont have a ICC, yes i know some people will argue the Ricoh printers aré better, but some people didnt got the info before buying a sublimation printer.

heres the video I made, hope you like it.

http://youtu.be/DyXVj2QffWQ

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I would never argue that Ricoh's printers were better than Epson's.
    But I would argue that your method is flawed, not as good as you think, and I doubt the results accurate.
    I also don't like that you are spreading your idea as an absolute or perfect resolution to the problem.
    The fact is that different inks require their own ICC profile, as do different printer models, along with the sublimation papers, and the final substrate all affecting the end colour accuracy.
    The only thing I can tell from your video is that your are using an L110 and in your opinion this method works. You show no end products to compare with original graphics, no colour charts. You don't say what ink you are actually using, or what transfer paper, and you don't mention what substrates your method works best for.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This metod is the one i found it works best in case you dont have an ICC provided by the manufacturer or you dont own a color calibration system, is not perfect is not bullet proff but if you find no other choice it will work not accurated but better than having colors that are way off, also all the information about what i use is on the video description,

"Epson L110 used for sublimation, the inks are name removed by Admin sublimation inks, the paper is Kronaline sublimation paper letter size (100 grs)
    Epson L110 para sublimacion, las tintas son Tintas name removed by Admin para sublimacion, el papel es Papel para sublimacion Kronaline tamaño carta (100 grs)"

yes i know i should have added a video about the mugs and t-shirts printed using those settings but honestly this is the first time i made a video and had no idea how to add more videos to the same one. Again, is better having something close to what you want rather than having none, and if someone gets benefit from the little i know then perfect.
    Last edited by Justin; 14-08-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have bought the EPSON L110... Can anybody tell me what sublimation inks must buy for phone cover???thanks