Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Iphone 4/4s cases
    By edwardsmedia in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 31-12-2012, 11:57 PM
  2. 3D iPhone Cases
    By Andrew in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29-10-2012, 12:03 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up 3d iphone 5c cases

anyone else having probs with these cases ??

ours have started to sag in middle when cooling, that then makes the cases springy at the side of the dummy phone case, and obviously it dont fit....

we have tried the cooling jig and slightly bending the case till it slightly arch's in the middle....yep, that cures that, but the dam phone will not fit after cooling...

have tried it on cooling jig with the phone on the case as its cooling - nope....still sags in middle and sides seem to creep upward

have tried cooling the case on the phone its self....nope....
    im beginning to think we got a duff batch of chinese cases here ;-(

think i will need to see what UK seller sells them to see if its us thats doing something wrong, or the cases are duff

is it just us ??

have tried all time s n temps...currently cooking at 190c for 100sec on the mini 3d machines for all our cases/mugs ect....they coming out perfect print...just the dam things will not fit the dummy phone....and this is the 2nd dummy phone just in case it was the phone at fault
    Last edited by bigj2552; 25-09-2014 at 10:34 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you're cooling on the dummy phone are you popping it on and leaving it to cool slowly or dropping it into cold water? If its the former I'd try the latter. The shock of the cold may well arrest the warping seemingly resultant from a gradual cool...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty@BMS View Post
    When you're cooling on the dummy phone are you popping it on and leaving it to cool slowly or dropping it into cold water? If its the former I'd try the latter. The shock of the cold may well arrest the warping seemingly resultant from a gradual cool...
    solved the prob scottie boy

3 dummy iphone cases i bought from 3 diff sellers on ebay...they were iphone 5s cases...
    went n got real, but broken iphone 5c from ebay.....no saggy middles now.....help when one uses the right case to cool the printed cases lol

dunno how i never noticed it before tbh :-(